💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you want the LG5 tour to have?

Thank you Gaga

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

- If Intel is really working for this tour, I don't want the whole show to be like Intel Promo :wtfga:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

as long as there are EE tickets, i'm fine. i love being close to her. :flutter: also, i want her to be happy and healthy while on tour. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

The Surrealist

A Piano.

hydra5.jpg

A stage like this.

MICHALSKY_StyleNite_stage_01_2010.jpg

The only major Lightning:

158781758.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=62CA8

And an Oriental rug:

image.axd?picture=john-mayer-where-the-l

Edgy and Gaga Outfits, yet less colorful than ARTPOP but more light than the others ones:

clinton.png

And a documentary/LG5 Ball Video.

Sizzily

I want all the songs from LG5 to be full versions. Not the MJH/Aura mess again. A loose plot like TMB, outfits that slay, new dances for older songs (but not for Bad Romance :emma: It still slays), and at least one verse and one chorus for Paparazzi, I still want some of it around. :emma:  I think she should completely cut out some singles like Lovegame, Telephone, Judas, You and I, MTN, GUY. I think it just depends on how many songs are on LG5 tho.

One Banned Boi

Thank you Gaga
29 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

A Piano.

hydra5.jpg

A stage like this.

MICHALSKY_StyleNite_stage_01_2010.jpg

The only major Lightning:

158781758.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=62CA8

And an Oriental rug:

image.axd?picture=john-mayer-where-the-l

Edgy and Gaga Outfits, yet less colorful than ARTPOP but more light than the others ones:

clinton.png

And a documentary/LG5 Ball Video.

YASSS! I love it!!

I believe in a glamorous life

gagzus
42 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I want song reinventions, I want her to not, I repeat not, repeat those same damn choreo's for Poker Face and Bad Romance (or any other song she's used to performing now), I want her to include more album tracks from earlier work and ditch some of the hits I can't bear to hear live one more time (ex. LoveGame, Paparazzi, Telephone), and I want more pyrotechnics and old school stage effects that could look cheap in theory but that she'll make look like a million bucks anyway (à la Fame Ball and Monster Ball 1.0).

that's not gonna happen sadly, she's legally obligated to play her hits especially Telephone, LoveGame and Paparazzi because they bring in non-fans to the concert and that's why every artist does it.

I hope she'll ditch the mass amount of shortened songs she did in artRAVE that formula bugged me when i was there.

gagzus

I would like a clean and simple stage, nude outfits and natural makeup, no wigs or wig changes, choreo, some theatricality and a storyline again

DeanSummer

I want something like ARTPOP Zone again - I know it is expensive but I started to save money for the LG5 tour when C2C tour was over because I can't stand in line all day long for the chance of getting backstage. Don't even want to go on about false keyholders. 

DS

Didymus
21 minutes ago, gagzus said:

that's not gonna happen sadly, she's legally obligated to play her hits especially Telephone, LoveGame and Paparazzi because they bring in non-fans to the concert and that's why every artist does it.

I hope she'll ditch the mass amount of shortened songs she did in artRAVE that formula bugged me when i was there.

Reinvented songs then at least :diane: Or can't she do that either.

HOTNebraskaGuy

1. I need a story line please. Something that can wrap the tour together and make it one, like TMB (aka no ArtRAVE mess). 

2. Backup singers instead of playback, PLEASE. 

3. An iconic look. No more messy 5-6 full look changes. I just need one good look and a couple of good outfits she can actually do stuff in. 

4. It would also be cool if where they sell merch they sell special editions of the CD you can only get there, and it would have a different cover and maybe some acoustic versions of a few songs. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy
22 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I would like a clean and simple stage, nude outfits and natural makeup, no wigs or wig changes, choreo, some theatricality and a storyline again

I like that she wears wigs during tours, that way she doesn't have to make sure her hair is always a certain color or length. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Dramatica

LG5 Tour 2054 here we come :fthis:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

MaryJaneHolland
25 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Really cool outfits and set/stage :excited2: 

what an eloquent answer :neyde:

Kermit
1 hour ago, MONSTERBABY said:

canceled :queenga:

:excuseu: THAT'S MY LINE, HUN.

:queenga: I want the LG5 tour to have new music.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived