Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Lets be honest....

Eros92

Featured Posts

Eros92

Do you people honestly expect her surprise come back to be announced by anyone other than herself? 

Like all the music festivals coming up why would they announce that she's performing. That would then start hype and effectively start the era without an official announcement from her. Honestly it's not to late to have an August single release AND perform at the VMAs. The album will probably drop later this early or early next year which is fine by me. A single in august with promo, album title, release date and a photoshoot would hold me over. At least we'd have something to look forward to ya know? I'm saying don't beat yourself up till AFTER August haha we still could very much get something soon.

muglero

Like I've already said, she wants to announce everything by herself, not any festival line-up.

Eros92
1 minute ago, i medici said:

What is the exact point of this thread? 

I just see a ton of people all upset about her not performing and it's like disheartening to see. I mean I think people need a little hope haha and it was just something that was bugging me 

TropicOfCANCER

i DO NOT expect her to release a single in august and an album in 2017. way too long of a gap. 

Tumblr

She will announce it and it will not be a surprise release.

But if she doesn't perform at the VMA's..

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Brooke Hoegan

She still might perform at those festivals, she can be added to the list later, can't she ?

MaryJaneHolland
28 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

But if she doesn't perform at the VMA's..

06625137-365a-4568-8deb-d21e825715bd.gif

RAMROD

I do not expect her to have any major performances, and no, artists that participate in a festival usually will be announced along with everyone else who taking part. The promotor need to print posters and such, so they need to have green light from all artists management that their artists confirmed to perform before they do, otherwise, it will be very expensive thing to erase even just one name.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived