💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Is Gaga ready to release music in 2016?

Carmex

Featured Posts

Fame IV
3 minutes ago, Misaki said:

It honestly depends how her music sounds like. Most of her songs' sound gets pretty old, fast.

What? I think Gaga makes intemporal music

A Star is Born ⭐

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dexxx

She has to be ready, if not when? :shrug:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Just now, Same DNA said:

She managed to put a jazz álbum at the top of the Billboard charts that you love so much. She is a force.

Wasn't that only on the Jazz chart that is basically dead since there isn't much competition in Jazz music nowadays? It's not like Cheek To Cheek was some streaming force either, but I applaud her for selling 1M copies of Cheek To Cheek in pure sales. She definitely had a helping hand in the success of the album.

1 minute ago, Carmex said:

But why are her views on YouTube lackluster? People were still watching music videos in 2013, and Gaga released 2 official music videos on YouTube. 3 actually if you count the two G.U.Y. versions.

Because people did not like her ARTPOP era music videos

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

kabirartfling
4 minutes ago, Carmex said:

Yes. But it starts with Gaga first. Will she even allow her lead single to be streamed on Spotify? Will she upload the audio on YouTube? Or does she think she can still sell in pure sales without the help of streaming?

When it comes to sales and other stuff our gags is pretty laid back, she will definately put the lead as well as lg5 on streaming Sites but i also think its going to be a similar experience like drake's views (ala apple exclusive for sometime):shrug:

Give your love to me

Yuuri

Wasn't that only on the Jazz chart that is basically dead since there isn't much competition in Jazz music nowadays? It's not like Cheek To Cheek was some streaming force either, but I applaud her for selling 1M copies of Cheek To Cheek in pure sales. She definitely had a helping hand in the success of the album.

Cheek To Cheek peaked both on Billboard's Jazz charts and the Top 200. And it peaked in the top 10 in 28 diffenent charts(both charts listed above included).

1 minute ago, Red said:

Because people did not like her ARTPOP era music videos

Applause (2013) - 200M streams on YouTube/VEVO
Roar (2013) - 825 M streams
Diamonds (Late 2012) - 540 M streams
Blank Space (Late 2014) - 593 M streams
Can't Remember to Forget You (2014) - 491 M streams

Clearly. :green:

13 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she's probably not a hit streamer cus her last pop release was in 2013, right on the borderline of the rise of streaming and the era ended up being butchered

maybe if she was more active in pop then she'd be more streamed but that still didn't stop The Fame re-entered top 100 this year 

Where exactly?

Just now, symphonia said:

Who cares about numbers... Gaga is an artist, her main goal is not to be the most popular.

She is still a pop star signed under a major label. She + her label obviously care about being successful. Let's not be less than smart here.

ryanripley
Just now, Carmex said:

Where exactly?

it was a while ago but i remember it either re-entering maybe the top 100 but definitely the top 200 but i cba to go crawling through threads

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

iTunes Top 1000:

#972 - POKER FACE

#1340 - JUST DANCE

#348 - THE FAME 

#1280 - BORN THIS WAY (BONUS TRACK VERSION) 

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it was a while ago but i remember it either re-entering maybe the top 100 but definitely the top 200 but i cba to go crawling through threads

iTunes Top 1000:

#348 - THE FAME

Looks like it dropped.

Paper Gangsta
14 minutes ago, Carmex said:

But why are her views on YouTube lackluster? People were still watching music videos in 2013, and Gaga released 2 official music videos on YouTube. 3 actually if you count the two G.U.Y. versions.

cause guy flopped

ryanripley
Just now, Carmex said:

Looks like it dropped.

yeah i'm not surprised it did, i think a big part was the fact it was on sale but still, the album came out in 2008 and managed to re-enter in 2016 when she hasn't released pop in 3 years? the thirst is real :applause: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived