Joshie S

lmao this is messy af I'm out bye

The melody that you choose can rescue you โ™ฅ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla
7 hours ago, Brodinsky said:

GLAD he got hate tbh, not to be rude but he KNEW what he was doing when he wrote "FIRST LISTEN". It is so blatantly done on purpose like who does that for wireless headphones when there's Gaga's manager on the picture and LG5 is being highly awaited to the heavens. Give. Me. A. Break. He was tauntingย thirstyย lions.

Maybe he legit didn't know his Instagram would be the center of focus, giving him the benefit of the doubt. No proof it was done on purpose

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Doily Skull
8 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

He didn't do anything, little monsters are just staying in character and spreading hate and delusion, all the while whining because their fav is a human being who doesn't have to answer to every ****ing want and wish of all the twinks on the internet.ย 

Quoting it one more time for the twinks in the back ๐Ÿ˜’

~staying stupid through my holy days~

Levine
8 hours ago, Zilla said:

What happened was, if I remember correctly, his friend posted a pic on insta with the caption "first listen". Monsters thought that he meant LG5 was what he was listening to, so commence instagram comments such as "leak LG5", "LG5" and the doozie "bitch where's LG5" to put it lightly. Bobby hopped on the image and basically told people to stop harassing his friend, as the "first listen" was for wireless headphones, not new Gaga music. Then monsters decided that he was being rude for that comment and posted such doozies such as "harassing ? Bitch you are harassing gaga fans go to lipney show in vegas" and "say something you bitch" and saying that he needs Gaga's fans. this also happened on his insta. Also people were fighting with pacifiergaga again.

Disgusting behavior tbh, Bobby just said to stop harassing his friend and people thought it was rude when it wasn't.

My god, I can't believe this. How embarrassing.ย 

HOTNebraskaGuy
10 hours ago, Zilla said:

ย Also people were fighting with pacifiergaga again.

Why don't people leave Paci alone omg.ย 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

AlexanderLevi2
9 hours ago, Brodinsky said:

Far from cryptic , you're just too innocent

Well whatย I meant is that everyone thinks that if someone isย related to Gaga in any single way that whatever that person doesย is cryptic for her new album. I'm not far too innocent, Hunย :what:ย Everyone is just too damn impatient.

Currently listening to Joanne

high heeled fem
15 hours ago, Majora said:

That's what happens when they won't Fร™CKING RELEASE A DAMN Fร™CKING SONG EVEN AN UNRELEASED ONE WILL WORK.ย 

ErbChU.gifย 

Exactly!!!$! She could give us a old song anything to tie us over like she used toย 

I repeat ANYTHING

ErbChU.gif

ย 

ย 

Archived