Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Gagas team consists of ex assistants

Nono

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay
8 hours ago, Nono said:

Frederic( her hair stylist) managed to stay, but he in my opinion should have been replaced with his unknown assistant a long long time ago :toofunny::awkney:

:laughga:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Yeah but can I be the one who breaks the ice by saying that the true HBIC in this whole game is actually Matthew Dada and we all miss the **** out of him and his crazy ass mind?

Gaga-Dada-lady-gaga-29239149-500-508.jpgGaga-Dada-lady-gaga-29239143-500-450.jpgGaga-Dada-lady-gaga-29239160-500-375.png

yeah, his ideas were top

and he is cute too

992_480n.jpg?w=540&h=720

💎

16 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Yeah but can I be the one who breaks the ice by saying that the true HBIC in this whole game is actually Matthew Dada and we all miss the **** out of him and his crazy ass mind?

Gaga-Dada-lady-gaga-29239149-500-508.jpgGaga-Dada-lady-gaga-29239143-500-450.jpgGaga-Dada-lady-gaga-29239160-500-375.png

If I was a popstar, I would give him a millions of dollars just to make one of my era like TFM 

imagine his ideas in 2016

dada we miss you:diane:

HOTNebraskaGuy

#StopHatingonFreddy :grr:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Bolkins
22 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Nothing Compares 2 U (Matthew Williams)

RIP Daddy Discostick

Not the bore worms!

1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

#StopHatingonFreddy :grr:

I will, when he decides to ditch his awful lace fronts :neyde:

HOTNebraskaGuy
7 minutes ago, Nono said:

I will, when he decides to ditch his awful lace fronts :neyde:

Uhm, what else would he make? Party city wigs? :awkney:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Lord Temptation

Queen of recognising who actually does all the hard work (assistants do it all but their boss gets all the credit)

high heeled fem
16 hours ago, LilVenusian said:

The team decay is real

1556_original.gif

Ikr so weird ... No idea where Tara is & Nicola ruled..... Haus isn't the same now ... 

gagafan2017

Sarah is way more talented and professional than tara...and brandon is just as talented as Nicola just different. Brandon is having a successful career in womenswear outside gaga as well while nicola is clueless as a designer...he's a better stylist. The way Nicola styled gaga would be tired if he was still dressing her...hell it was tired by the end of 2011. 

Richie needs to go...Ive been saying that for years. It was tired in 2011, dead by 2013 and the Bowie performance was too cluttered and would have been better if someone else had staged it. She should work with some of the people kanye works with his imagery is always fresh and forward thinking.

im of the school she should change team every album...it makes your stage fresh. That's what madonna used to do. I was sick of those dancers faces in the marry the night video why she kept so many of them for ARTPOP i don't know. Fire them all...dancers are tough they can take it. 

gagafan2017

You lot need to build a bridge and get over it as far as dada...it's been 5 years! Their work was of it's time and you won't recreate that magic...she should keep pushing forward and collaborate with new people. It was crap when  britney worked with Brian Friedman again for example. 

high heeled fem
21 hours ago, Luke Putres said:

Sarah is way more talented and professional than tara...and brandon is just as talented as Nicola just different. Brandon is having a successful career in womenswear outside gaga as well while nicola is clueless as a designer...he's a better stylist. The way Nicola styled gaga would be tired if he was still dressing her...hell it was tired by the end of 2011. 

Richie needs to go...Ive been saying that for years. It was tired in 2011, dead by 2013 and the Bowie performance was too cluttered and would have been better if someone else had staged it. She should work with some of the people kanye works with his imagery is always fresh and forward thinking.

im of the school she should change team every album...it makes your stage fresh. That's what madonna used to do. I was sick of those dancers faces in the marry the night video why she kept so many of them for ARTPOP i don't know. Fire them all...dancers are tough they can take it. 

So down with the last paragraph, that's what pj Harvey does & has for years!!! Gaga needs to mix it up. I just hope Tara is ok! I really like Sarah's work it's just ....well I am she will mix it up ! This new era and take chances not keep it safe 

(Madonna kept her two backup singers for years& years & years- rightly so)

high heeled fem
On 25 July 2016 at 8:51 PM, Blore said:

Nothing Compares 2 U (Matthew Williams)

RIP Daddy Discostick

He made her look so crust punk love it :hor: 

love these jeans and shoes she looked so cool...here even dressed casually ... So boring these days 

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/8/8c/MW-Dada.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130501203425 

i loved the head piece 

lady-gaga-and-christian-dada-studded-ves

Archived