💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Are Y'all Hating On Bobby??

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm talking about everything before that happened.........

It happened because everything before wasn't fine. She broke her hip because her tour was excessive  She spent so many show crying, her depression wasn't in 2013 but before.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

YoungHuyzy
5 minutes ago, Misaki said:

People are just salty that Gaga hasn't released any album yet. After her next album I'm sure he'll prove to sll of you that he's a good manager. Plus I find it funny how people are attacking everyone around Gaga, saying that "everyone is sucking Gaga out of Gaga" they need to release she's no longer a young(20's) party girl.

YES, they're just trying to find an outlet for their frustration that Gaga hasn't released anything yet. No one else will listen to their nonsense.

Also, a good manager would be making sure she gets the right recognition, sales AND looks out for her personal health and happiness. 

Speechless94

Ya'll are forgetting that he worked with Gaga and Troy before Troy left. He didn't just pop out of no where. The reason he was appointed as her manager was because of his success and contribution to the Born This Way campaign. He is very capable of handling another Pop era. Troy wasn't very hands on anyway. Most of his role was organizing things from a distance. Bobby was the one who was with her day in and day out. 

Not to mention her C2C era (as small or insignificant and some of might this it was) was handled flawlessly. 

Killa
10 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I don't know if I should reply "Omg YAS Admin" or if that's not how we do things around here. 

funny-gaga-gif-lady-lady-gaga-Favim.com-

Watever, YAAAAAS Admin. 

tumblr_m66e5kFjnz1rq82fy.gif

Still love you though MJH. 

In4 you get a warning point due to off topic

We just have to blame someone. Now he's the target.

This Gaga now just doesn't feel right, which is partly to blame on stylist, manager and Gagz herself. But most of his work has been very good and i'm sure he's creating lots of opportunities for her.

And this 6 month or so hiatus was a great idea. Let's not pretend Troy was so good, he's a genius but that managment was awful. Many people before could have been on the top like Gaga but you get burned up too fast. That's no good and he had no back up plan

Kermit
34 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It didn't end up well, but he was managing her perfectly before 

I KNOW RIGHT?! DR LUKE AND HIS CONTRACT WERE SO GOOD FOR KESHA, ALSO. :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Speechless94

Have any of you been paying attention? She doesn't want to be a full time pop star....which she has said...many times...

She doesn't need flawless looks all the time. She doesn't want to be rushed. She wants to live and its not bobby's fault.  

giskardsb
32 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It didn't end up well, but he was managing her perfectly before 

I guess if driving her into exhaustion and depression and injury is considered "managing her perfectly."

retroglamx

Gaga is looking better than ever and I'm living for it. Bobby and her seem like great friends and she seems totally happy having him around and that's all that should matter.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Pierre

The dude got her grammy, oscars, superbowl, tom ford, and you all hating. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

CatelynnMarie

I think people need to grow the f*ck up. You set bad examples of Gaga and the fanbase by talking sh*t and showing negativity towards someone else. Bobby works his ass off, I'm sure of it and people are just ungrateful and bratty. People who made assumptions from that post made a fool of themselves and you have no one to blame but yourself. Do I think it wasn't the best choice of words to use in that caption? Yeah, probably could have phrased it a different way. Am I going to turn into a raging mean lunatic and go apesh*t over social media? No. Seriously calm the f*ck down. 

SLAYing
1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

He may not have responded on Instagram super nicely, but now y'all are attacking him for managing her life wrong or "sucking away the Gaga". Y'all need some sleep or something.

Instagram.. didn't respond nicely! !!

Did I miss something?  

What's happening!

:huh:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, SLAYing said:

Insatagram.. didn't respond nicely! !!

Did I miss something?  

What's happening!

:huh:

Basically he posted a photo of his friend listening to someone in his headphones with a caption First Listen and monsters spammed with LG5 comments and stuff and responded saying to stop harassing and that they were listening to a playlist.

Archived