Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

James Shani and Bobby: 'First Listen'

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Is anyone gonna clarify who this person is or what

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lara Croft

He's the CEO of a company called SAV Studios. A description of what they do is quite exciting. 

SAV is an award-winning, next-gen studio headquartered in Los Angeles with operations in New York, and San Francisco. We approach storytelling through a hybrid model of combined agency creative + video production services applied to each of our client campaigns. Our “digital-first” focus allows us to attract and retain the most talented emerging directors and filmmakers who complement our efficient, youthful approach to content creation. The result is inspired entertainment and branded content that engages audiences worldwide. SAV Studios’ current and past clients include: VIZIO, Gatorade, Laureate, Google, Yahoo, and EA Games.

They are definitely getting ready for the LG5 video. :excited2:

WAIT: on a second read, "engaging audiences worldwide" makes me curious. Didn't the remark Twitter say that LG5 would change the way music is delivered or something?!

HOLY CRAP

Hexxx

First Listen... of C3C :interestinga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Weasel

OMG, only a year and a few months left if she follows her previous schedule!! :excited2::excited2:

Spoiler

:neyde:

teenagechrist

OK NOW I'M HYPED. THEY ARE GOING TO RECORD THE VIDEO FOR THE SINGLE BOOKMARK ME. 

giphy.gif

feeling so hot tamale

• Admin locked this topic

Archived