RAMROD 118,281 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 the story have now deleted after outrage sends at Chloe's way (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,244 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 1 minute ago, RAMROD said: the story have now deleted after outrage sends at Chloe's way that’s genuinely sad and depressing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,349 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 not you chloe…i thought you were a cool girl… Don’t fall in love with a poosay… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,135 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 It really shouldn’t be that hard to not hang out with problematic people, but more often than not your faves are friends with many. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mightyriverz 2,653 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,774 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 So what exactly happened with Manson? Wasn’t Rachel lying or am I out of the loop? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jill 31,812 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 All people are problematic in one way or another. Sometimes you go to a party and when taking a picture you don't stop and think about all the possible variables and cancellations from chronically online people who do empty activism by complaining about the social circle of famous and wealthy people instead of doing things that are worthwhile and truly help the victims. Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Windowlicker 3,770 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said: So what exactly happened with Manson? Wasn’t Rachel lying or am I out of the loop? She was never found to be lying. Her case was dropped and Marilyn Manson was never charged due to the statute of limitations in California, even though there was enough evidence to prove her claims. She wasn't the only one to accuse him of abuse regardless. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bling 31,710 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 2 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said: So what exactly happened with Manson? Wasn’t Rachel lying or am I out of the loop? I mean it's very she said, he said. But it all comes down to whether you choose to believe victims or not. He has enough questionable activity, legal and otherwise, since at least the late 90s. https://www.billboard.com/lists/marilyn-manson-abuse-allegations-timeline/ https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/marilyn-manson-allegations-evan-rachel-wood-b2679105.html#:~:text=Feldman added that he first,accuses Manson of anti-Semitism (Ask ChatGPT lol) There was an article the documented claims from the 90s all the way to today, but it seems to have been removed or I just can't find it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,456 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 I hope I never just randomly end up partying with, let alone post pictures of me about to lick, a violent rapist Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ActualPatient 2,516 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 i love chloe, i love JA's work, and i like a couple MM songs but this doesn't feel very comfortable to me If symptom persists, consult your doctor. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,774 Posted September 13, 2025 Share Posted September 13, 2025 1 hour ago, Bling said: I mean it's very she said, he said. But it all comes down to whether you choose to believe victims or not. He has enough questionable activity, legal and otherwise, since at least the late 90s. https://www.billboard.com/lists/marilyn-manson-abuse-allegations-timeline/ https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/marilyn-manson-allegations-evan-rachel-wood-b2679105.html#:~:text=Feldman added that he first,accuses Manson of anti-Semitism (Ask ChatGPT lol) There was an article the documented claims from the 90s all the way to today, but it seems to have been removed or I just can't find it. Thank you for the info. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
howsAnnie 581 Posted September 14, 2025 Share Posted September 14, 2025 5 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said: So what exactly happened with Manson? Wasn’t Rachel lying or am I out of the loop? I did as another user here suggested and asked ChatGPT about this because I also remembered things differently and was sure that someone had admitted to having fabricated allegations, and I got this (and a lot more, but this is in line with what I remembered about the case): --- What the accuser said - The person is Ashley Morgan Smithline, who in 2021 filed a lawsuit against Marilyn Manson (Brian Warner) alleging various abuses including sexual assault. - In early 2023, after her lawsuit was dismissed, she filed a sworn declaration recanting her allegations. She claimed she had been manipulated or pressured by Evan Rachel Wood and associates to make accusations she later believed were not true. - She stated that some of her earlier interviews and claims (such as about non-consensual sexual activity) were untrue. --- Thank you, ChatGPT. So I guess we can make of that what we will. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.