💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A Celine Dion Comeback

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Celine Dion was one of the biggest popstars of the 90's, earning 10 Top 10 hits, 4 of them being #1. She was an even stronger albums artist selling over 50 million albums in the US alone. 

But like most big stars, success on the charts doesn't last forever. Her last album to go platinum was in 2007, and the last one to go multi-platinum was in 2002. Her last top 10 hit was in 1999/2000 for the song "That's The Way It Is". 

Celine has had some iconic ballads and frankly i miss hearing her voice on the radio. As a child of the 90's, her voice was constantly present in my life (much like Mariah's). 

Right now interest in Celine seems to be coming back with the death of her husband and manager. This week she's been on multiple talk shows and is really reminding us all of why we love her so much. 

Celine has said she's currently working on a follow-up album to her 2013 English album Loved Me Back to Life. An album that P!nk has worked on. 

So would you be here for a Celine Dion comeback, or is she too passé for you?

tumblr_inline_n3aa6jsaFp1qgsm4n.gif

Top 10 Hits

Where Does My Heart Beat Now: #4
Beauty and the Beast: #9
If You Asked Me To: #4
The Power of Love: #1 (4th Biggest song of 1994)
Because You Loved Me: #1 (3rd Biggest song of 1996)
It’s All Coming Back To Me Now: #2
All By Myself: #4
My Heart Will Go On: #1 (13th Biggest song of 1998)
I’m Your Angel: #1 (16th Biggest song of 1999)
That’s The Way It Is: #6

Her singles from her last album in 2013

- "Love Me Back To Life" should've been a hit. it's so powerful.

tomsches
7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Right now interest in Celine seems to be coming back with the death of her husband and Manager. 

Thats not a reason to be interested in her.... :wtf:

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

Thats not a reason to be interested in her.... :wtf:

its creating media buzz is what i mean. 

JusKeepBreathin

To me she never left. I'm waiting to the follow up to Loved Me Back To Life. That album was amazing!

I loved her impersonations. Sia was great!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I love Celine. She's my favorite vocalist in the world, so I'd be here for anything and everything Celine! 

We're all Stronger Together!

Her french albums are always better than the english ones anyways , and she's releasing one in a couple months

Poissonche

She's coming on August 26th. Céline will never fade away, because she's Céline. Everyone knows Céline.

Archived