Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

If Gaga released C3C instead of LG5

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

I feel like if she went ahead with releasing C3C this fall instead of LG5 everyone would legit attack her twitter. She'd tweet the link to a single and all the responses would be threats and demands of anything BUT Jazz music.

EDIT: just imagine if all this buzz with rumors all was just to do with an album of jazz covers. I bought C2C, i don't know why but i did. It's been awhile since pop music tho.

What are your thoughts?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

I don't care. 

I just need some new Gaga music, jazz, pop, rock, rap, ectronic. IDGAS. Give it to me Gaga. :staymad: 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

crisTEAne

you're really hellbent on making controversial threads, aren't you? :interestinga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lucas

She would get so much hate from everyone and the medias... + another jazz album won't be as successful as Cheek To Cheek 

Mikey Monster

I would actually laugh to see everyone freak the hell out lol 😂😂😂

Mikey McCampbell

donutellha

I wouldn't mind honestly.

If it's a solid album and has good performances or whatnot, I wouldn't mind another jazz era.

Spoiler

DON'T KILL ME

Spoiler

I WANT LG5 TOO

Spoiler

BUT NEW MATERIAL IS NEW MATERIAL

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

BuzzcutSeason
4 minutes ago, T E A said:

you're really hellbent on making controversial threads, aren't you? :interestinga:

no this was real :toofunny: i can see so many meltdowns on here even if everyone acts like they wanted jazz the whole time.

I feel like she should do Jazz music when she gets older honestly.

Sizzily

The majority of the fanbase would be Chernobyl Meltdown. :toofunny:  I'd be here for C3C before LG5 though. I'll only start worrying when C4C comes out before LG5.

One Banned Boi

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

no this was real :toofunny: i can see so many meltdowns on here even if everyone acts like they wanted jazz the whole time.

well, your threads are not helping in avoiding meltdowns. in fact, they are counter-productive from that perspective. :laughga: 

but do what you want. :hor: 

tumblr_n2ga0gYKRs1qfjjc3o2_400.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, T E A said:

well, your threads are not helping in avoiding meltdowns. in fact, they are counter-productive from that perspective. :laughga: 

but do what you want. :hor: 

tumblr_n2ga0gYKRs1qfjjc3o2_400.gif

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

DeanWinchester

She can miss her pop career goodbye :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

LanasNerfGun

But I thought everyone was for this, no?  Release C3C before the Grammys deadline and then LG5 after?  Lead single around November and album drop by February at the latest.

P.S. Ryan Murphy mentioned she was supposed to be on tour this year what's up with that?

Archived