Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

When miss lady gaga was low budget

IntoYou1

Featured Posts

donutellha

iconic :sis:

your title reminds of how the bubble dress is a Hussein Chalayan imitation :air:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

IntoYou1
2 minutes ago, donutellha said:

iconic :sis:

your title reminds of how the bubble dress is a Hussein Chalayan imitation :air:

I was 13 and now 21 time flies man .. I miss this era so much :) 

Roro

donutellha
3 minutes ago, IntoYou1 said:

I was 13 and now 21 time flies man .. I miss this era so much :) 

I started stanning post Cheek to Cheek, I can't wait to experience an album era! :woohoo:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

IntoYou1
1 minute ago, donutellha said:

I started stanning post Cheek to Cheek, I cant wait to experience an album era! :woohoo:

Yass Jajaja cheek to cheek was a great album .. I love her voice and tony 

Roro

Raikou
1 minute ago, donutellha said:

I started stanning post Cheek to Cheek, I cant wait to experience an album era! :woohoo:

WTF? When did you begin and what made you acknowledge her existence? :what:

SlayMeToVenus

Gaga sure knows how to make a low budget look very high. 

Unlike some people lately. :saladga:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

donutellha
1 minute ago, Raikou said:

WTF? When did you begin and what made you acknowledge her existence? :what:

I was feeling nostalgic and decided to watch the music video for good sis "Bad Romance" and the rest was history!

Bebe

I know in comparison to her other videos it's low budget, but I'm feeling like Lady Gaga right now after she compared this video with being on a Martin Scorsese set :laughga:

"Oh it was so fun, it was amazing. For me it was like being on a Martin Scorsese set. I've been so low budget for so long, and to have this incredibly amazing video was really very humbling. It was really fun, but you'll see if you ever come to a video shoot of mine one day – I'm very private about those things, I don't really talk to everybody. I'm not like the party girl running around. I might even seem to be a bit of a diva. I'm sort of with myself, in my work head space worrying about costumes, and if extras look right, and placement. I don't just show up for things, you know. That video was a vision of mine. It was Melina the director who wanted to do something, to have a performance art aspect that was so pop but it was still commercial, but that felt like lifestyle. It was all those things, I love it."

Like, I would be so happy to get a budget like that for a video rather than going all guerrilla style $0 budget begging places to let us film for free :rip:

IntoYou1
3 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I know in comparison to her other videos it's low budget, but I'm feeling like Lady Gaga right now after she compared this video with being on a Martin Scorsese set :laughga:

"Oh it was so fun, it was amazing. For me it was like being on a Martin Scorsese set. I've been so low budget for so long, and to have this incredibly amazing video was really very humbling. It was really fun, but you'll see if you ever come to a video shoot of mine one day – I'm very private about those things, I don't really talk to everybody. I'm not like the party girl running around. I might even seem to be a bit of a diva. I'm sort of with myself, in my work head space worrying about costumes, and if extras look right, and placement. I don't just show up for things, you know. That video was a vision of mine. It was Melina the director who wanted to do something, to have a performance art aspect that was so pop but it was still commercial, but that felt like lifestyle. It was all those things, I love it."

Like, I would be so happy to get a budget like that for a video rather than going all guerrilla style $0 budget begging places to let us film for free :rip:

Queen of making her video look high quality and good with low budget jajajaj I adore this song 

Roro

IntoYou1
13 minutes ago, SlayMeToVenus said:

Gaga sure knows how to make a low budget look very high. 

Unlike some people lately. :saladga:

Yasss Queen you know 

Roro

kabirartfling

Thats not low budget :huh:

This is painfully low budget :green:

Give your love to me

Shitwrecked
2 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

Thats not low budget :huh:

This is painfully low budget :green:

Wasn't this filmed on the set of Dirty Sexy Money? 

kabirartfling
1 hour ago, Shitwrecked said:

Wasn't this filmed on the set of Dirty Sexy Money? 

According to wiki, BDR was used as a promo song for the show, nothing about shooting it on the set :shrug:

Give your love to me

Archived