💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

THIS is what we are to blame for!

2ndTimeAround

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Fans.... speculating? What is the world coming to? 

Let's just be real for a moment. Gaga's not a child who needs to be protected. She's a grown woman. She's also been famous for a long time now. She knows how this **** works. She knew that sooner or later the media would sniff her relationship issues out and there'd be headlines. 

Slayer

It was always going to be exposed somehow. You can't blame fans for discussing it. This is a Gaga fan site, of course we're going to speculate.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

BuzzcutSeason
51 minutes ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

I'm sorry guys, but I've been reading this site over and over again over the last few days, I've been reading news stories and there is one theme that I'm not happy about! Us! Little monsters...

In most articles about Taylor and Gaga, everything says 'fans started speculating' 

So while no we are not responsible for their break up, we are definitely responsible for poking a hornet's nest and making tabloids see that her fan base were questioning whether the relationship was in tact or not. 

And you know tabloids will run with any small significant information and then it just had a domino effect and look what happened, gaga is now bombarded in the headlines about her relationship when she did a very good job and keeping it all under the radar.

And I know I'll get slammed for this and yes eventually it would have come out but safe to say the many ggd forums questioning their relationship would have had a big part to play in it. 

I'm very disappointed in you all and myself, I never openly discussed Taylor and Gaga on here but I did make a comment that I found it weird her not following him on IG and I feel bad enough for that! 

I am really sympathetic for gaga because relationships are so hard regardless, and with her status in the world it's even more difficult. No one knows her coping mechanisms because no one on this site knows her personally, so can we please stop clutching at straws and trying to idealise what you all think she's doing. Let her be... 

Umm fans have been speculating because she hasnt been wearing her ring and no one else really cares that much besides us. This is also apart of Gaga's career, her fans. 

Its nice to be considerate but ur reading into things a little bit

Archived