💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

THIS is what we are to blame for!

2ndTimeAround

Featured Posts

2ndTimeAround

I'm sorry guys, but I've been reading this site over and over again over the last few days, I've been reading news stories and there is one theme that I'm not happy about! Us! Little monsters...

In most articles about Taylor and Gaga, everything says 'fans started speculating' 

So while no we are not responsible for their break up, we are definitely responsible for poking a hornet's nest and making tabloids see that her fan base were questioning whether the relationship was in tact or not. 

And you know tabloids will run with any small significant information and then it just had a domino effect and look what happened, gaga is now bombarded in the headlines about her relationship when she did a very good job and keeping it all under the radar.

And I know I'll get slammed for this and yes eventually it would have come out but safe to say the many ggd forums questioning their relationship would have had a big part to play in it. 

I'm very disappointed in you all and myself, I never openly discussed Taylor and Gaga on here but I did make a comment that I found it weird her not following him on IG and I feel bad enough for that! 

I am really sympathetic for gaga because relationships are so hard regardless, and with her status in the world it's even more difficult. No one knows her coping mechanisms because no one on this site knows her personally, so can we please stop clutching at straws and trying to idealise what you all think she's doing. Let her be... 

We are the ones to blame because we are speculating on a freaking fan site???

I dont know what to say anymore... :saladga:

WhoAskedOpinions

Well this is a Gaga forum, where people discuss literally anything related to Gaga. Us noticing weird patterns and her not wearing the engagement ring and deciding to share it to get others input isn't a bad thing. We aren't bashing her for this and most of us just want her to be happy, we were just stating our observations. And she never followed Taylor :toofunny:  

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

2ndTimeAround
2 minutes ago, Tommi said:

I'm sure TmZ has closer sources than this cult site

It only came out after the Mexico photos  and his birthday where LMs were playing little detectives.

crisTEAne
Just now, Nono said:

We are the ones to blame because we are speculating on a fcking fan site???

i know but don't quote me, @Nono! :poot: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Sister

I love what Gaga posted and I am hopeful for her being able to keep her love alive, in all areas of her life.:wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Dominic

I'm not that bothered about their marital issues and don't think it's healthy to be so invested in it but Gaga has put it out there herself. It's open for discussion.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Kermit

Okay, then leave.  :interestinga:

If you have A HUGE problem with something, whereas no one else can majorly be of your perceptive relation, then maybe it's just you and only YOU can fix that. :interestinga:

You can't control what other people do. They are allowed to speculate (seeing that it's a POP FORUM and this community is based off #cryptic) :interestinga:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

MadeInManu
16 minutes ago, Nono said:

We are the ones to blame because we are speculating on a freaking fan site???

i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn

No, it's cheap journalism if you're using a fan discussion forum as you're source. Fame hungry media will not change. 

River

ok you are taking the fan part a little bit too serious.. calm down, breath and do something important to the world instead of thinking of how you sabotaged Gaga's relationship and made a big salad over the "break"...

I don't know the average age of the users here but sometimes I'm like damn grow up.. Gaga is not supposed to be the whole world for you and stop taking things too personal and serious.. enjoy the music, not the celebrity and their fame.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived