💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga's breakup a good thing for her Art/Career? (upcoming LG5 era)

monstereo

Is Gaga's breakup a good thing for her career?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gaga's breakup a good thing for her career?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Slayer
9 hours ago, Misaki said:

This "breakup" proves that many people don't give a cràp about Gaga's life. 

Yes, you can really see who the real fans are now...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

I have always been way more creative when I was going through bad times rather than the good ones, so I'd say yes.

8 minutes ago, etron said:

Yes, you can really see who the real fans are now...

And some fans care a little bit too much, it's no better.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Slayer
Just now, DevilHeart said:

And some fans care a little bit too much, it's no better.

It's a BIT better than some fans speculating how her personal pain and trauma will benefit a few pop songs...

Jenniferella
Just now, etron said:

It's a BIT better than some fans speculating how her personal pain and trauma will benefit a few pop songs...

She's going through a break up, she's not dying... Don't over dramatize it. People go through this stuff everyday and most of them are doing fine I guess. 

Slayer

She's going through a break up, she's not dying... Don't over dramatize it. People go through this stuff everyday and most of them are doing fine I guess. 

Break-ups can be devastating experiences, especially when you've been together a long time. Gaga is obviously a highly emotional person and is probably going through a tough time right now. As fans we should respect that, not try to see what's in it for our personal gain.   

But if you want to justify threads like this, go ahead. :saladga:

Jenniferella
3 minutes ago, etron said:

Break-ups can be devastating experiences, especially when you've been together a long time. Gaga is obviously a highly emotional person and is probably going through a tough time right now. As fans we should respect that, not try to see what's in it for our personal gain.   

But if you want to justify threads like this, go ahead. :saladga:

Maybe, maybe not, you (as for me, as for anyone else on this website), don't know about the roots of this break up. Maybe she's the one who decided to break up so maybe she's not that affected. Maybe he decided to break up but maybe they don't feel bad because they have a grown up relationship.

A break up doesn't always equal to eternal darkness when the relationship ends well and with respect.

Slayer

Maybe, maybe not, you (as for me, as for anyone else on this website), don't know about the roots of this break up. Maybe she's the one who decided to break up so maybe she's not that affected. Maybe he decided to break up but maybe they don't feel bad because they have a grown up relationship.

A break up doesn't always equal to eternal darkness when the relationship ends well and with respect.

Yeah, maybe everything's hunky dory, but it doesn't excuse the nature of this thread and the selfish behavior of some "fans".

QueenGaga
11 hours ago, monstereo said:

How do you know she "just" broke up? She hasn't been seen with Taylor in forever.

Again, we don't know when they broke up.

It could've been months ago. (like the last time they were seen together)

Well Atleast week now it now, don't start these kind of threads

Weasel
1 hour ago, Nono said:

Why would they? They should care about her career because that is the main reason why they love her not her private life and problems( unless shes sick or something really really bad is happening to her)

Highly disagree. That would be the same as Gaga saying ''the main reason why I love my fans is their money'', she cares about us (as much as she can and to a certain degree of course) so we should care about her. 

Whispering
7 hours ago, Nono said:

Why would they? They should care about her career because that is the main reason why they love her not her private life and problems( unless shes sick or something really really bad is happening to her)

That's not really true of everyone and every fan. That may be your personal reason for following an artist, but many people like to follow not just the artist, but the person behind the music. This isn't just Gaga fans, by the way. I've seen it from fans of every artist or group. Fans are interested in all aspects of the artist and their lives. 

I have to also add, that Gaga fans here at GGD are way less interested in her romantic relationships than I've seen in fanbases with a large female fanbase. 

FlyingF

i personally think her work is better when she is in a dark plsce but you cannot ask for someone to be perpetually unhappy for the sake of your own entertainment. i am sure that whatever she creates will be amazing and i hope she is ok and whatever pain she may be in passes quickly

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon

Locking because this seems disrespectful :S You don't need to care about anything you don't want to, but be mindful of when certain types of topics are or aren't appropriate please :omg: 

Archived