💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The thing that's been bugging me the most about this whole breakup rumor

somnambulist

Featured Posts

somnambulist

It's the delay of LG5.

No, this isn't about me wanting the album, it's about how much we keep bugging her about it without any kind of idea what she's going through and it just makes me so sad :(

Can you imagine being in her shoes, winning awards, singing at the Super Bowl, getting critical acclaim and getting ready to release an album about (obviously this is speculation) being happy finally and overcoming all the backlash and negativity, then losing the love of your life? :(

Then while fighting and going through issues, your fans are constantly bugging you about music? :(

This makes me sad :(  We don't even have official confirmation and I'm already bummed. I wanted her to get married and be happy :( 

ViviLittleM

Yeah, we all were asking for LG5 everywhere, everyday, but we didn't know they split... I feel a little bad too.

Weasel

At least it didn't happen during an era. She'll have some time to relax (if she wants to). For all we know this won't affect her music career in any way. Maybe she keeps her private life / music career seperated? Idk, many people go through break ups while getting 0 days off from their work. If anything she has the luxury of taking time for herself. Not saying that should make it any less painful to deal with the break up though. 

gagaohlala

I don't understand why everyone assume she's sad... She didn't seems very depressed on the last pic I saw of herself ! Like the one at a pool in pink bikini ! 

If she's the one who broke up (we don't know !)then I don't see why whe would be sad...

I think everyone have to calm down on this one

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

venusfly
3 minutes ago, gagaohlala said:

I don't understand why everyone assume she's sad... She didn't seems very depressed on the last pic I saw of herself ! Like the one at a pool in pink bikini ! 

If she's the one who broke up (we don't know !)then I don't see why whe would be sad...

I think everyone have to calm down on this one

Because people are generally sad when they end 5 year relationships :huh:

Kermit

Gaga's medicine has always been her artistic creations and her music. In time, it repairs wounds and fills voids, until it drains out and she needs the love from a significant other or herself. "-and in the silence of the night, through all the tears, and all the lies, I touch myself all through the night". In her 5 years with Taylor, I noticed she relied on less outside of their relation. When she's heartbroken/out of a relationship and independent, she seems to have to rely on much less personal factors, such as her fans/their satisfaction, part of the reason why she used to shout "I would die for my fans" and things along those lines. She was in love with herself and her fans. For every pain she experiences, there's a new blessing/gift near. When she was filming the music video about a song for Luc, she met Taylor and they lived in, what appeared to be, a happy 5 years, together. I'm sure she'll use her pain and emotions to transfer it into her artistry, as always. That's the joy of poetry and the factoid of all poets. All of her outfits, performances, songs, photoshoots and etc will always have a reminsce of her pain or other emotions. Something that some people thought she lacked in the ARTPOP era.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

gagaohlala
2 minutes ago, LG said:

Because people are generally sad when they end 5 year relationships :huh:

Not at all. If you're not happy in a relation that you have to stop it, then why would you be sad... 

If you're not in love anymore that you have to stop it, then why would you be sad ?

Just no. The one who broke up is less supposed to be sad. That's a fact.

Reality

For a second I thought you were going to rant about of LG5 might get delayed :air:

But yeah, it must be really aggravating for Gaga to see/hear people constantly whining about when the new album is coming out. I really hope that she's okay, though. :wtf:

🃏🖤👹

somnambulist
1 minute ago, gagaohlala said:

Not at all. If you're not happy in a relation that you have to stop it, then why would you be sad... 

If you're not in love anylore that you have to stop it, then why would you be sad ?

Just no. The one who broke uo is less supposed to be sad. That's a fact.

What the hell are you talking about? 

Heres an example- you catch someone cheating, and you break up with them because you no longer trust them, you're telling me that because they did the breaking up that they're somehow liberated and happy after 5 years?

No. Just......no.

gagaohlala
4 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

What the hell are you talking about? 

Heres an example- you catch someone cheating, and you break up with them because you no longer trust them, you're telling me that because they did the breaking up that they're somehow liberated and happy after 5 years?

No. Just......no.

Sorry I don't get what you're saying. It's a non sense. I just was stating that if you stop a relation (and according to last ''sources'' cause again we dont know at all, that's what Gaga did because she had an affaire with AHS actor...) then you're the one who's less supposed to be sad. And that's true. 

Whispering
1 minute ago, gagaohlala said:

If you're not in love anylore that you have to stop it, then why would you be sad ?

Just no. The one who broke uo is less supposed to be sad. That's a fact.

Not necessarily. That's not close to being "a fact". Even if you are the one to break it off, you still miss that person, their friends, family and the life you had together. You still have to go through the process of thinking of your life in a different way and losing a person who was a best friend, who knew everything about you and who you went to when you were happy...and hurting. There is a hole in your life and it takes a while to adjust to your new life. 

Dangerous Man

Our 21 era is upon us. :sis: 

I just hope Gaga won't turn into an Adele or Taylor who keeps making songs about their lovelife though. One era is enough. :green:  

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

somnambulist
Just now, gagaohlala said:

Sorry I don't get what you're saying. It's a non sense. I just was stating that if you stop a relation (and according to last ''sources'' cause again we dont know at all, that's what Gaga did because she had an affaire with AHS actor...) then you're the one who's less suppoed to be sad. And that's true. 

I'm saying that there's several reasons people break up that result in both people being sad. We don't have details yet, so yes, I'm assuming she's sad when it's not a fact, but to suggest if she broke up with him she can't be sad is ridiculous.

Archived