đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Y'all Got What You Wanted! Let's Celebrate!

Kulture Kiari

Featured Posts

Kermit
4 minutes ago, LilVenusian said:

Not gonna lie, i've never liked Taylor and i've been lowkey wanting this for 5 years now :air:

But its still pretty sad and I feel bad for Gags, loosing someone you've known for 5 years is gonna hurt alot

Gypsy disgusts me and will always disgust me tho :laughga:

:excuseu: You should have kept that where its been for the past 5 years...low-key.

:excuseu: That Gypsy comment is cute...

:excuseu: I guess you'd REALLY hate Temple, In Like With You and Onion Girl (I'm pretty sure she would have mentioned her, what-was, knight in shining armor, in that song).

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

If Gaga broke with Taylor we nees to stick together and support her as a whole fanbase. Many people say stupid bs. Let them do that, let the negativity go away by itself and let's try to sustain our lil Gagz omce again

Dangerous Man

Why would we celebrate of some people's break up? That's petty. :neyde: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Kulture Kiari
3 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Why would we celebrate of some people's break up? That's petty. :neyde: 

It was sarcasm.

Kulture Kiari

I just hope this is something Gaga can put under her rug and move on. I dont need her to go back when she was hurting. Anyone but her. I am just glad she has been surrounding herself with friends or doing positive things to keep her mind clear. 

Kermit
3 minutes ago, vanus said:

who even said this :saladga:

A few people who put the monster in Little Monsters. :excuseu:

14 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Omfg .. What kinda sick obsessed person u have to be to say smth like this 

:excuseu: Do you guys really want me to answer these questions?

:excuseu:Let's just leave this as rhetorical questions, for now.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

QueenGaga

Who would say something like that. Those disgusting People who only want Gaga's music and don't care about her happiness should just deactivate and leave. My eyes are literally wet right now because of all the haters. Poor Gaga 

Sister

I never wanted this, I am all about true Love and soul mates and I would never wish for Lady Gaga to be denied, just so I can selfishly enjoy her art and celebrity at it's most moodiness artsy extreme. Some Gaga fans really do the MOST.  :fthis:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

EssenceOfPop

It's honestly affecting me so much right now, holy ****, like awh Gagz. Maybe a lot of Love Sick Bops on LG5?

Through the fire; we're born again.

Kulture Kiari

If I could and wouldnt be running late for work, I would find those quotes and quote them word by word. 

It happen a lot during the Mark Ronson sessions, when meeting Kesha, and many comments about how Taylor is cute but boring. Granted, the Kesha comments were more lesbian fanfic comments, but the Mark Ronson were very strong comments. 

Miracle

Am I the only one Gaga is ...comfortable with the break up? I'm not saying she doesn't love him anymore or something but I feel like she wanted to start another chapter...

If they really broke up, which it's WAY MORE THAN possible, they broke up 1/2 months ago and she has been seen fooling around with his alien brother Bloodpop and going on vacation to Mexico in this month. I don't think she's highly affected...I don't know if you get me...

Archived