question

Is Gaga really releasing LG5 this year?

BuzzcutSeason

LG5  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Is LG5 coming this year?

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

even if it's Dec 31 it's still 2016.............

she can release a single in october and album in november 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

I think she has planned to release at least a new single in 2016...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

OracleMonster
2 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

I guess because something feels "off" with Gaga right now..... I can't be alone thinking this? It can be many things, personally I think something in her personal life is up 

I agree. I was feeling hopeful but at this point I'm not sure if we'll get the album this year at all.

I do think her and Taylor called it quits. 

Wixson

At this point I'd say 2017, but if she's doing A Star is Born it could be messy.

high heeled fem
2 minutes ago, OracleMonster said:

I agree. I was feeling hopeful but at this point I'm not sure if we'll get the album this year at all.

I do think her and Taylor called it quits. 

Can I just say I love your name :wub:

Something feels a miss doesn't it?I have to agree with you sadly (Missing Taylor's brothers wedding & Missing Taylor's birthday & not even a tweet all in one weekend seems odd. & she was pictured looking tearful in that truck)

Hexxx

it's be released during the fall. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

weed

Yas! And I'm so anxious bc I have no clue what to expect 

johnraphael

At least I just want one single from LG5 released this summer :air: I do not understand why gaga likes to make Little Monsters suffer :emma: 

johnraphael
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

WT75yQF.gif

Maybe Gaga's holidays with Mark and RedOne in Disneyland Paris:v:

Noir

I think so, I think she's just good at hiding stuff/making it look as if she's focused on other ventures (which she is most of the time) I think she's learnt from spilling most of ARTPOP's information before it's release.

ViviLittleM

Keep in mind the announcement of the line up of the Global Citizen Festival on July 26th. Was delayed for some reason. Weird, right? Maybe Gaga wanted this to be delayed to keep the surprise until the announcement of the single in the same week.

Keep in mind the VMAs performers announced soon.

Keep in mind the show for Hillary on July 28.

Keep in mind mindtrappa, our superstar, on popjustice, who is reliable since forever. Q3's single release.

Everything will happen between August - September - October

Keep in mind the 'insiders' on Twitter, some are fake, some are reliable.

For me, announcement for the single is coming in the week of............... July 25.

wink-charme.gif

johnraphael
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Keep in mind the announcement of the line up of the Global Citizen Festival on July 26th. Was deleted for some reason. Weird, right? Maybe Gaga wanted this to be delayed to keep the surprise until the announcement of the single in the same week.

Keep in mind mindtrappa, our superstar, on popjustice, who is reliable since forever. Q3's single release.

For me, announcement for the single is coming in the week of............... July 25.

wink-charme.gif

:what:

HOTNebraskaGuy
27 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Can I just say I love your name :wub:

Something feels a miss doesn't it?I have to agree with you sadly (Missing Taylor's brothers wedding & Missing Taylor's birthday & not even a tweet all in one weekend seems odd. & she was pictured looking tearful in that truck)

Are y'all serious? 

First of all, She could've been crying for ANY reason, if she was even crying in the first place.

Second, it's not like she decided to stay home and do nothing, she had other plans this weekend. 

And lastly, you guys are acting like them not being together for a long time is a new thing. Have you even heard Gypsy? They've spent months without eachother. They're not some clingy celebrity relationship everyone needs to worry about because they didn't tweet eachother happy birthday. 

And say they got into a fight, they wouldn't have called it quits. They've been through SOOOO much together, including her drug obsession, there's practically nothing that would make them split. 

I get you're bored and worried, but don't worry so much about something we have no legit evidence to back up. :saladga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy
10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Keep in mind the announcement of the line up of the Global Citizen Festival on July 26th. Was delayed for some reason. Weird, right? Maybe Gaga wanted this to be delayed to keep the surprise until the announcement of the single in the same week.

wink-charme.gif

She's performing on the 28th, don't forget that. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived