💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

MadonnaVsGaga like KanyeVsTaylor ?

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

It doesn't compare cause Gaga said she emailed Madonna and Madonna said she didn't then Gaga did nothing, while Kim said Taylor talked to them and provided the appropriate receipts.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Except Gaga wasn't an

0650b870-d638-0132-4616-0ebc4eccb42f.png

"snake"

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Prince Bananas said:

What if the actual liar is Gaga? :gaycat: wouldn't be surprised 

it's funny how you hated madonna and loved gaga, and now it's different :neyde:

kt0D2jv.gif

Bolkins
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

What if, when Gaga said Madonna emailed her and said BTW was cool, she actually did and Madonna just denied it and called Gaga reductive?

That would make Gaga less Taylor in this analogy and more Kimye :gaycat: Imagine how Kanye must have felt being vilified by Taylor who told him she was cool with his lyrics, imagine how he felt when he was attacked by Taylor's squad and by the press. Imagine Kanye knowing what the truth is while he is publicly vilified again.

Maybe Gaga should pull a Kim Kardashian and release the email :gaycat:

THIS! I was literally typing this exact scenario out.

I think its v plausible that Madonna lied, imagine back in 2011 if Gaga did pull a Kim and expose the emails nobody would of taken her side anyway, its MADONNA ffs, the queen of pop that everyone is saying you're copying. The only reason this isn't working w/ Taylor is because Kanye is huge huge celebrity him and kim are v powerful, he has a leg to stand on, Gaga never did when it was her Vs Madonna. 

Not the bore worms!

President Trump
6 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

I would to if someone changed the words and called me a bitch, which was never stated originally 

Clearly the implication was that Taylor didnt know anything about the song. Her speech was about how Kanye was taking credit for her fame, not for calling her a btch. And she knew about that. She lied. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Didymus
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

What if, when Gaga said Madonna emailed her and said BTW was cool, she actually did and Madonna just denied it and called Gaga reductive?

Gaga mentioned that it was "Madonna's people". My guess is she just got an e-mail from someone close to Madge, thinking his/her opinion was representative of everyone else's around her, made that statement, and then Madge's actual team denied that they said anything. I can't imagine they'd counter Gaga's claim if they knew Gaga could easily present proof of the contrary.

And anyway, Madge only talked about BTW at all because she was directly asked by the interviewer, even after saying she didn't think Gaga copied her as an artist (which was the perfect time to bring up BTW, but she didn't) so imo Gaga has always been a bit foolish to act like a victim when Madonna had been doing nothing but praise her for her talent during her MDNA promo interviews. I feel like she could've easily handled that to a good end, but decided she could gain more by acting like Madonna was being horrible to her.

Eh. That was just a mess with no substance in any case. This feud is about people's personal integrity based on their actions, so it doesn't compare at all imo.

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

What if the actual liar is Gaga? :gaycat: wouldn't be surprised 

4MooZ.gif

:gaycat:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LUO YI
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

it's funny how you hated madonna and loved gaga, and now it's different :neyde:

kt0D2jv.gif

I don't hate anyone :laughga: I still love Gaga the same, but think about all the possibilities of this mess. As you said before it could be a marketing move. 

The night sky tells all

LUO YI
1 minute ago, T E A said:

4MooZ.gif

:gaycat:

:gaycat: i don't need to be important to love

The night sky tells all

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Prince Bananas said:

:gaycat: i don't need to be important to love

let's just dance, then.

giphy.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bebe
9 minutes ago, Blore said:

THIS! I was literally typing this exact scenario out.

I think its v plausible that Madonna lied, imagine back in 2011 if Gaga did pull a Kim and expose the emails nobody would of taken her side anyway, its MADONNA ffs, the queen of pop that everyone is saying you're copying. The only reason this isn't working w/ Taylor is because Kanye is huge huge celebrity him and kim are v powerful, he has a leg to stand on, Gaga never did when it was her Vs Madonna. 

I mean idk, there isn't any evidence Madonna did lie in fairness :laughga:

I kinda just thought it was funny how easily you could switch the roles in this scenario.

It's hard when it's someone's word against someone else's tbh. i try to stay out of conflicts like that.

KURUSHITOVSKA

U guys still here? It's been 4 years and an obvious marketing move. Born This Way sold well while MDNA flopped so y'all shuldn't give a ****. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Ronlop
14 minutes ago, Didymus said:

And about BTW, tbh, she was co-responsible for that whole mess. She decided to defend herself saying that song came directly from God, that she was a genius for using a tired old chords scheme again, and that people who thought the song was a copy were retarded :chica: That directly contributed to more backlash.

Ànd, she didn't use the opportunity to hit the ball back to Madonna or play along (cue Madonna asking Gaga to perform with her on tour), which was fairly easy. What she could also have done was clarify Madonna's statement, since it was taken out of context by the press: Madonna, in that same interview, denied claims about Gaga copying her as an artist, and maintained that they were two completely different artists.

What we have there is a misunderstanding and a harmless comment that is equal to Gaga calling out Katy for copying her tour props/wigs that was blown out of proportion, but it was something that could've been mended easily because it was based on nothing. With Taylor vs. Kim we have a very real personal situation that is making headlines. Different imo.

Oh give me a break!

As if Madonna's intention with the "reductive" comment wasn't to create this kind of discussion? Of course it was! It's very clear that she is the main part of this Madonna VS Gaga thing. The fact she wanted to promote 'Rebel Heart' by posting on her IG how much we shouldn't pit women against each other (giving Gaga as an example) doesn't mean she didn't start this **** in the first place. Madonna wasn't co-responsible for that whole mess. She was 99% responsible. 

VOLANTIS
24 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

Try putting Gaga in Taylor's shoes. 

cZZL3EXDj.jpg

This is where I stopped reading. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived