Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga change her old music to the new LG5 sound?

Red

Featured Posts

So, today, we witnessed this FLAWLESS rendition of Born This Way and I realized she sang it... different. It sounds a bit slower, with higher notes, much more dramatic and epic. It's almost like you can't fit the way she sang it to the EDM instrumentals, it fits more a rock-ish sound. Also, some months ago she sang a "Dope" version of Bad Romance.

Do you guys think she just sang it like that for no particular reason or she will indeed change the feel of her old hits for the LG5 Ball Tour? To match the so-called "organic" sound Mark Ronson spoke about. I personally kinda think she will and to be fair, I like it.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

Hopefully she does. I think her past hits need it and maybe she'll feel better performing them. Only Bad Romance should stay the same because that production is just amazing.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Reality

While I do think that LG5 will showcase her vocals much more than her previous albums, I don't think that she'd change the sound of her previous songs. They're iconic and legendary songs and people like them the way they are.

That said, I do love the style and raw emotion that comes with her singing like that. 

🃏🖤👹

HOTNebraskaGuy

She always changes her hits to sound more cohesive with her newest album, so yes. :woot:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

MaryJaneHolland

Bad Romance to stay same please

But the others, she can mix them and re-do them.

kabirartfling

I hope not all her songs tho, a GUY rendition would be plain weird :duck:

Give your love to me

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, kabirartfling said:

Like she's gonna sing GUY at her next tour. :laughga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Didymus

It's just because it's acapella tho. What's the point of just singing like her usual self when she has no instrumental back-up? It would sound stupid. I don't think it has to do with a new era or whatever, I'm pretty sure this is how she'd sing any anthem like song acapella :shrug: 

To me it doesn't sound that different to her acapella rendition of the song recorded for the MB HBO special. All the points of your description would fit that version as well.

Just now, kabirartfling said:

I don't think GUY will ever see the lights of the stages again 

tumblr_nih3o2Rkd61rfduvxo1_250.gif

zakariah

I think BTW was originally written as a ballad & she just had to add in those EDM productions to make it more pop & presentable as the lead single. I like this version a lot tbh. 

LUO YI

I hope she reworks every song, including Bad Romance :madge: 

The night sky tells all

Dangerous Man

I'm here for her old hits to sound like RnB. :sis: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Showcase her vocals?

So you think she'll slow them down?

I don't think she will necessarily slow down songs, just bring them closer to Rock and farther from EDM

Archived