Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

remark060: "She's coming really soon."

blackstar

Featured Posts

Kermit

I'm cu**ing really soon, too. :green:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

August 6 or 7th

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Patamon

First "soon" and now "really soon"...And next time they will say "really really soon" :koons:

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Andrew Warhola said:

There's always another year for VMAs

tumblr_nrarr3QUJR1r6grwgo1_250.gif

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Swan Heart

She's going to drop something out of nowhere and I won't be able to take it. For real, I think I may get a heart attack.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

JEWRJEWR

dont believe what you read on twitter, dont be a fool.

Fear, she's the mother of violence

zakariah

All these twitter insiders don't really matter nowadays anyway, because she's for sure gonna drop that lead single/album in the next few months anyways.

But I do think that it'll be a sort of surprise release though, with her announcing it a day before to get hype. 

Mikey Monster

I was wondering IK this is a stretch but do we know who is getting the video vanguard award? Cuz if we don't, wouldn't that be crazy if Gaga's is gonna get it and she does what Justin did and performs a ton of her hits and at the end she performs her new single? That would be pretty awesome! But I could be so wrong and I'm not trying to start rumors but just throwing a thought out there ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Illuminati

You know it's fake when they use that tick tik tik boom thing in the tweet lol

SirLudicopro
26 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

I was wondering IK this is a stretch but do we know who is getting the video vanguard award? Cuz if we don't, wouldn't that be crazy if Gaga's is gonna get it and she does what Justin did and performs a ton of her hits and at the end she performs her new single? That would be pretty awesome! But I could be so wrong and I'm not trying to start rumors but just throwing a thought out there ❤️

I stan you tbh, you always have good ideas and you're always super nice ❤️

Mikey Monster
3 minutes ago, SirLudicopro said:

I stan you tbh, you always have good ideas and you're always super nice ❤️

Awwww! Thank u SO MUCH sweetie! ❤️ Ur so sweet! :hug:

Mikey McCampbell

MJHolland
3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

She has a studio in her own home, and at Interscope. and her dancers are in a dance studio for days now.

Absolutely none of that is confirmed, you're just unfairly hyping other members that don't know better and you're getting their hopes up for something that is baseless. 

Archived