Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How to increase LG5 single views

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

QueenGaga

Guys I really think Gaga needs some support from us little monsters and other popular minsters around the world. I think we should try or start promoting LG5, not too much but enough to spread the word. Popular Youtubers like Superwoman (who is also a monster) can help promote LG5. It would be great promotion between young fans and people who are great fans of Siperwoman but not much Gaga. Another thing, many people ADORE Superwoman etc and on their command they will buy 10 copies of LG5 :derpga: It would be great promotion.

Superwoman Dancing to Applause: (In the last 3 minutes of the video)  

Superwoman also has a film "Trip to Unicorn Island" starring Dwayne Johnson!!! :excited2: Lady Gaga fully supported the film and Was tagged by Superwoman as well!

13735124_844815842315602_178846091727245

Guys I think it would be great publicity and enough propogaga for maximum veiws and sales. Someone popular like @ViviLittleM can contact her on Twitter or majority of us can storm her Twitter :gaycat: 

Superwoman also made a video on Lemondade with 3M-4M views! Please let's contact her monsters so she makes a video about LG5

Weasel

The only person who's able to generate solid views is Gaga herself by releasing a good song with an entertaining video (asap) :neyde:

Pablo
3 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Don't let my thread flop again!

It's been 10 minutes
:awkney:

I'd rather people be genuine and want to promote music without being sponsored. I think it would have the reverse response if she told people to buy her music. I always ignore the sponsored parts of videos 

Don't visit my profile

Didymus

No thanks. Let's give Gaga an honest chance to get some of her non-fan public back. Obsessed stans trying to catch people's attention is not the way that's going to go.

OBEY
Just now, Didymus said:

No thanks. Let's give Gaga an honest chance to get some of her non-fan public back. Obsessed stans trying to catch people's attention is not the way that's going to go.

This. Crazy stans better not ruin this comeback.

kabirartfling

I am ready to promote gaga like never before :stalkga:....i'll make sure that everyone under 10 km radius around me has atleast 1 copy of LG5, i already feel sorry for my friends and family :stalkga:

Give your love to me

NewYorkCity
5 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

I am ready to promote gaga like never before :stalkga:....i'll make sure that everyone under 10 km radius around me has atleast 1 copy of LG5, i already feel sorry for my friends and family :stalkga:

Are u gonna spam people on grindr? :green:

kabirartfling
2 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Are u gonna spam people on grindr? :green:

I plan to do that too :stalkga:

Give your love to me

ZiggyZiggs

I love Superwoman!

Either way the lead single is going to sell and not even katy can stop that from happening :sis:

myluis617

Making her best performances viral and sharing the life out of them. We dont need to make headlines for everymove she does but we do need to make sure her music gets out there. Thats the way we bring her old fans back if the whole world is seeing gaga theyll like her more like theyve been doing with rihanna.

There was always something to say about Gaga in 09-2011 cause we she was everywhere.  Make her go viral. Make memes funny videos with her new music or whatever she just needs a lot of exposure from us. 

ViviLittleM

Monsters better buy it and then they need to forget they bought it and stream it on Apple Music & Spotify (if it's on Spotify, we'll have a Apple Music's exclusive I feel it)

Archived