💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should refrain from using background vocals

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

...or at least keep it to a minimum.

We know Gaga can sing pop music, but when she's properly standing and not dancing, her vocal delivery gets 10 times better. Her 'simpler' performances have garnered much praise and with this iconic album that solely relied on Tony and her authentic vocals,

Cheek%20to%20Cheek_TBLG_deluxe_cover_5in

they got this:

463068872.jpg?

I think background vocals if used wisely can make the music sound better, but if Gaga is able to make music with very little of that, it would be awesome. I think with Born This Way, Gaga wanted every song to sound huge and she spent countless amount of time tweaking the music and adding things into it, thus the 'overproduction' sound. Rihanna's Anti was praised for its simplistic production and I noticed that that made her vocal stand out and it's really refreshing to listen to that record. I don't think she relied on lots of background vocals or autotune with Anti either.

Computer

I agree also as I'm thinking about this I'm here for a combination.  Like some songs that are very big and heavily produced and with many layers of vocals and instrumentation, sledgehammering beats :laughga:, etc.  And then other tracks that are just like you mentioned.  I think that would give her opportunities during LG5 tour to have big choreo productions and then have those songs where she stops and stands like a queen to belt out the vocal powerhouse tracks.  Idk if I just made any sense tho :laughga:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Gohan
42 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I don't think she relied on lots of background vocals or autotune with Anti either.

No way, Work has like 96578 background vocals and so does Kiss It Better. Cheek To Cheek is the only good example of pure vocals.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Bradley
Just now, Gohan said:

No way, Work has like 96578 background vocals and so does Kiss It Better. Cheek To Cheek is the only good example of pure vocals.

Kiss it Better maybe but Work?

Gohan
4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Kiss it Better maybe but Work?

Listen to the live version on the Anti Tour and you'll hear how much layers are there.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

LanasNerfGun
29 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I hate how much she uses reverb.

Lana fans are shook

littlepotter
1 hour ago, LanasNerfGun said:

Lana fans are shook

It works for lana :wub:

chaeri pls

littlepotter

They don't bother me tbh. Imagine a Bloody Mary without the RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH or Bad Romance without... Well, everything.

chaeri pls

Helxig

Are you guys actually serious? Reverb, harmonies, and background vocals are what make her music. Actually ANY music.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Are you guys actually serious? Reverb, harmonies, and background vocals are what make her music. Actually ANY music.

Not saying they're bad but it would be awesome to witness one album without too much of them. It worked for Cheek to Cheek and ANTI.

Archived