Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

I wouldn't come back to pop music if i was gaga

President Trump

Featured Posts

President Trump

She is living it big now. Critically acclaimed in all categories and touring with tony and being very well respected . Classy and sophisticated.

why would she want to come back to this whole yasssss environment and deal with all this rubbish?? Shouldn't she stay at what she's doing now based on the better quality of life? If I was her, I might consider it. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

JustAnotherDay

She will come back to pop music because she loves it, she lives making music and touring and meeting her fans and performing and yeah her life is good but this is what she has always been about and I doubt she would leave that behind because people liked how she acted in AHS

was NickARTPOP

Reality

She's certainly rebranded herself, but why would she leave "this whole yasssss environment"? She's said time and time again that her fans are of the utmost important people in her life, and let's not forget that she loves to perform and create art. She lives and breathes her art and music, she isn't just going to turn that all down. 

She lives for the applause. :queenga:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Brooke Candy

But she's not you and does whatever the fck she wants. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Neight Shayde

well i think she likes making some pop music. if i were her i would slowly explore other genres and maybe go experimental once or twice and then make occasional pop releases in between

Mister Gaga

I don't think she'll come back to pop music. She'll come back to music, as simple as that. I mean, i don't think we will get straightforward pop songs. Maybe something ala You and I? But forget about Poker Face / Bad Romance / Applause style songs. It won't happen.

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, Brooke Candy said:

But she's not you and does whatever the fck she wants. 

You always have this passive aggressive tone on all of your posts. Are you okay sweetheart? :S

Brooke Candy
6 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

You always have this passive aggressive tone on all of your posts. Are you okay sweetheart? :S

Ehhm.. No, i don't. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

CannaeDrive

I'm expecting she'll do something like that, I hope she does.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived