💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should we tweetstorm Linda?

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Cupid Boy

Don't blame me for this crazy suggestion,but Linda Perri's words resulted a negative effect in gaga's carrier as a songwriter and an artist.First Lina managed to influence Academy judges so that we lost the oscar and now Emmys.

Why just don't we do something for our idol Every time someone appears ,says some **** and then just disappears without being criticised for blaming gaga .When we confront with these people,others wouldn't easily allow them selves to crack gaga like this for every little or tough issue
I know this is foolish and childish BUT if something similar happens during next era and LG5 ,maybe then her carrier hurts

WE CAN'T JUST SIT AND WATCH and I don't think gaga's team would do anything with this

JUSTIFY EMMY NOMINATION FOR GAGA
let's take it to Twitter
Linda we're coming 4 you #justiceforTIHTY

This idea sounds childish but what has been to me today,all the mess in EMMY after Oscar had me in all this words
So don't blame me

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

i don't think that she's the reason :huh:

but, i'm always for drama, so.. :lolga:

Wixson

Yeah, because all we need is more drama and the media to trash Gaga once again because of her immature fans.

KyliesChild

Even if she didn't acknowledge Gaga or TIHTY at all, she wouldn't have enough credit to be nominated for the Emmy. As simple as that.

KyliesChild

The song itself is being acknowledged, so let's all hope Diane wins! She deserves it.

Sizzily

Sure, why not. How could it possibly make her look bad? :excited2:

Spoiler

If I had a dollar for every time one of you has some dumb idea like this...

One Banned Boi

Cupid Boy
Just now, Wixson said:

Yeah, because all we need is more drama and the media to trash Gaga once again because of her immature fans.

Media never blames beyonce for her fans attack to others,they just appreciate thier loyalty

KyliesChild
Just now, Cupid Boy said:

Media never blames beyonce for her fans attack to others,they just appreciate thier loyalty

But they have for us. Plenty, plenty of times.

Harry

This wasn't Linda Perry's fault. The Emmys get the info of who exactly did what, no? Wasn't that said in an article?

If Gaga wanted to be nominated for a song then she should've been more involved. Point blank. Personally I think she should've been included as a recipient as she produced it (even though it wasn't a great production) but I don't write the Emmy guidelines and they clearly don't think that's important for this category.

Launching a haul of hate at someone isn't going to change anything or help anyone. It's spreading negative energy for literally no reason and the exact opposite of what Gaga's seemingly been spending most of her year trying to fight. So I think she'd be upset that it would be done in her name.

Also it would be really f*cking lame and tacky, but that's just my personal opinion.

Iwontell

oprah.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Wixson
3 minutes ago, Cupid Boy said:

It's never worked out for us the same way, has it? 

giskardsb

The only thing that accomplishes is making the Gaga fan base look like a bunch of temper tantrum throwing 5 year olds.

andy232000

the only way for Gaga to earn that nomination would have been for her and Diane to LIE and alter the cue sheets, which is not only unprofessional but fraudulent in a way...Gaga kept her ethics by not even submitting herself. 

Archived