💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

American Horror Story: Hotel receives 8 Emmy nominations

Bradley

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Not surprised at no Gaga nom and idk why anyone would be tbh. A shame but it's not like it's her last opportunity.

The cast didn't have a good enough script to work with imo.

Just now, Quran said:

monsters here seriously expecting her to get a nom at the emmys lmao

sarah pull through

Everyone around here were certain of a nomination, let's not pretend otherwise. So I'm expecting lots of surprised fans/GagaDaily members :usrs:

Anyway, it's a shame a Golden Globe winner isn't even nominated. Not very good, and makes me think twice about that GG win :crossed:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Aside from Paulson, Gaga and O'Hare were the strongest of the season. I adore Kathy Bates, but her Iris wasn't revelatory in any way. Puzzling nomination tbh 🤔

flopheart
2 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Aside from Paulson, Gaga and O'Hare were the strongest of the season. I adore Kathy Bates, but her Iris wasn't revelatory in any way. Puzzling nomination tbh 🤔

Totally agree. 

So sad Gaga hadn't any nomination

August Blue
24 minutes ago, DXPE said:

Denis was ROBBED.

21 minutes ago, flopheart said:

Denis deserved a nom

Tristan sex scene was his award :derpga:  :hor:

Harry
11 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Everyone around here were certain of a nomination, let's not pretend otherwise. So I'm expecting lots of surprised fans/GagaDaily members :usrs:

Anyway, it's a shame a Golden Globe winner isn't even nominated. Not very good, and makes me think twice about that GG win :crossed:

I know that, and I don't know why. I didn't expect a nomination, you can go through my posts if you don't believe me. I don't believe her performance was good enough, sorry.

Dawson
37 minutes ago, Red said:

lol sound editing? They just put on random famous songs and 10 versions of the same suspense background song

Sound editing does not mean what track they dragged into windows movie maker timeline, it means how they edited the SFX, speech and music separately, I imagine. Personally, I thought Tear You Apart was butchered when I heard the original.

LUO YI

:laughga: I don't mind Gaga not nominated. She doesn't deserve it. I love her but most of her acting is mediocre. But it's her first role. I have hope. 

Sarah deserves it more, Kathy as well. 

The night sky tells all

Didymus
38 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

So, no Gaga?

She won the Golden Globe, a nomination would be obvious...

To be fair, the Golden Globes are not on the same level as the Emmy's. The Globes are notorious for nominating the biggest celebrities to create buzz, despite them not being worthy of winning over more talented competition (Madonna winning for Evita over amazing actors who dominated other award shows while Madge didn't is one example, Gaga winning over amazing actors who are dominating other award shows while she isn't is another), so it's actually not obvious at all :interestinga:

I'm very happy for Sarah. I don't think Kathy was good enough to warrant a nomination, but she's a fantastic actress so I'm happy for her :nick: Denis tho :giveup:

EssenceOfPop

So Gaga was torn from any credit on the Til It Happens To You nom, and excluded from any AHS nom, despite Golden Globe win. Emmys aren't stanning for Gagz this year lol.

Grats to Paulson and Bates though, very deserving. Hope Sarah wins! :sis:  

Through the fire; we're born again.

Katie14

Aren't the Golden Globes bigger than the Emmy's? How can Gaga win the Golden Globe but not get an Emmy nomination?

Archived