Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga on MTV show Boiling Point

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Helxig
3 hours ago, Quasi said:

Queen of saying people are f*cked up. :diane:

Kay but lemme get this straight. Who agrees to leave their food unattended when just answering a phone call? I would just hang up on the person and tell them to call me later. And who called them? Their friends? If so, how did the producers of the show approach their friends if they're just taking random people in the restaurant? And if it's not their friends calling them but just someone affiliated with the show, how did they get their numbers without asking? It's not like they got their numbers from reservations because it looks like no one is in the restaurant apart from them. So many questions.....:huh::duck::spin::rip::air:

At the beginning a dude comes up and tells them that they can't use their cell phone inside and have to go down the steps :P   that's why they get pissed off when the food is taken.

But it could likely be staged. A lot of these MTV reality shows are (especially the older ones like this). 

Remember she was trying to become an actress. Maybe a talent scout/her agent/whoever got her the gig on the show...

Edit: They're all sitting at the same table, facing the same direction, and all have to leave because of a phone call. Definitely staged.

Edit edit: I just remembered that sometimes people's friends would nominate them to be on the show and the friends were involved, hence the phone calls. Could be real after all :P

Also, she said in Watch What Happens Live "I didn't know what was happening!". If it were staged she'd probably have just said so all these years later.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DontDoubtDavid

Where's the reaction video she did to this during the AP era?

Quasi
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

At the beginning a dude comes up and tells them that they can't use their cell phone inside and have to go down the steps :P   that's why they get pissed off when the food is taken.

But it could likely be staged. A lot of these MTV reality shows are (especially the older ones like this). 

Remember she was trying to become an actress. Maybe a talent scout/her agent/whoever got her the gig on the show...

Edit: They're all sitting at the same table, facing the same direction, and all have to leave because of a phone call. Definitely staged.

Edit edit: I just remembered that sometimes people's friends would nominate them to be on the show and the friends were involved, hence the phone calls. Could be real after all :P

Also, she said in Watch What Happens Live "I didn't know what was happening!". If it were staged she'd probably have just said so all these years later.

But how would the friends know their friends would be going to this cafe? If they told their friends to go there, wouldn't that seem suspicious lol. I was also thinking about WWHL where she said she didn't know it was happening, but she might have said that to make her acting more believable. I love Gaga to bits, but I'm pretty sure this was staged no doubt about it.:emma:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Did she win the money though? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

9 hours ago, F AM E said:

I remember watching this episode live as a kid! Who knew this basic b*tch would snatch me bald a couple years later?

Also- not very born this way of you gags :hor:

This! I died when I found out this was the same girl singing Just Dance & Poker Face later in 2008.

Archived