💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Probably Redone won't be in LG5...

johnraphael

Featured Posts

Whispering

If his songs don't fit the album, that's the way it goes. I'll leave it up to Gaga to decide on the direction and overall sound for the album. It is her music and her career, after all. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iamjackh
9 hours ago, UK Monster said:

This thread is as stale as Madonna's blue waffle!

:wtfga:

Damn-tyra-wow-Sheeit-Dayum-GIF.gif?gs=a

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

iamjackh
Just now, Whispering said:

If his songs don't fit the album, that's the way it goes. I'll leave it up to Gaga to decide on the direction and overall sound for the album. It is her music and her career, after all. 

:queenga:Well said :staymad:

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

Xoxo Adriana
9 hours ago, UK Monster said:

This thread is as stale as Madonna's blue waffle!

Its probably even more staler than the sandwich bread Gaga is biting on your profile pic:derpga:

monketsharona

One more thread about this :toofunny:

Just wait and see.

btw it's not producers which is important it is Gaga's choice at the end. Mark Ronson, RedOne or anyone else will make what SHE wants.

Slayer

Of course she will include RedOne ffs. She knows how successful their collaborations are (critically and commercially) and she is clearly coming for blood this time. Why do you think he was the first producer she went to for LG5?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, etron said:

Of course she will include RedOne ffs. She knows how successful their collaborations are (critically and commercially) and she is clearly coming for blood this time. Why do you think he was the first producer she went to for LG5?

I hope you're right :giveup: 

Slayer
2 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I hope you're right :giveup: 

I have zero doubts that we will get at least one RedOne song on LG5. 

Brooke Candy

Wasn't Gaga with Redone in the Studio a couple days ago..?

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, etron said:

I have zero doubts that we will get at least one RedOne song on LG5. 

1 out of 8 would be a letdown... I hope at least 4 make it into the album, another couple from DJWS and the rest with Mark I guess... if the album has 15 tracks, I wouldn't want it to have more than 7 Ronson tracks.

Slayer
10 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

1 out of 8 would be a letdown... I hope at least 4 make it into the album, another couple from DJWS and the rest with Mark I guess... if the album has 15 tracks, I wouldn't want it to have more than 7 Ronson tracks.

Four would be amazing but I think one or two is more realistic. If they had recorded more than eight songs, I'd say four was possible... but who knows tbh. 

I really hope DJWS isn't on LG5. Let's face it, he was the lead producer on ARTPOP and that wasn't exactly warmly received, so I want her to move on from him completely. She needs a fresh sound.

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, etron said:

Four would be amazing but I think one or two is more realistic. If they had recorded more than eight songs, I'd say four was possible... but who knows tbh. 

I really hope DJWS isn't on LG5. Let's face it, he was the lead producer on ARTPOP and that wasn't exactly warmly received, so I want her to move on from him.

Well ARTPOP is my favorite album and I think DJWS' productions are among her best songs, so I'd be very happy if his work got included.

Slayer
Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

Well ARTPOP is my favorite album and I think DJWS' productions are among her best songs, so I'd be very happy if his work got included.

I love ARTPOP too, but for the sake of her career, I think she needs new people (Ronson, Bloodpop) and reliable hitmakers (RedOne).

Mariano

RedOne will most likely be on LG5. There's literally nothing to worry about.  + Gaga ain't doing a whole album with 1 producer.

An album doesn't have to sound the same in order to be cohesive.

Also (at least to me) it looks like Tame impala guy and Blood Pop are involved in 1 maximum 2 songs.  And  Tame Impala is definitely working on a track with Mark, so basically it''s not even solo production.  And Blood Pop might have done a track with Mark as well and 1 other on his own (as a producer).

Which only leaves Nile R.  and RedOne.  And the former isn't even confirmed.

Of course she probably has worked with other people that we don't know of, but yeah.

Archived