Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

LG5 is not coming in Q3. Here's why.

Impostor

Featured Posts

Impostor

- Lady Gaga is very silent about her new album. This has never happened before any album release: she announced Born This Way in september 2010 at the VMAs, 9 months before its release, and ARTPOP was tattooed in august 2012, 15 months before its release.

- Bobby Campbell, Lady Gaga's current manager, has insistently put down a few rumours and fake insiders that claim the album is coming too soon, as you can see on his profile: https://twitter.com/bobby_campbell/with_replies.

- RedOne, Lady Gaga's producer, is not sure if his songs are getting into the album, by saying "let's see what happens", which means he is not informed of confirmed material. It seems that RedOne is also not sure of the lead single, by claiming his song will not be the lead single anymore. That means LG5 took a new direction. http://www.idolator.com/7634606/lady-gaga-lg5-redone-new-music-songs 

- Lady Gaga is working on the new season of American Horror Story. The season is coming sooner than ever, in September, and it will have only 10 episodes. It is fair to assume that she will take the next months to work on the show AND to plan the album release. Again, she has not confirmed anything about the album. http://christiantimes.com/article/american-horror-story-season-6-news-spoilers-filming-of-hospital-scene-underway-in-la-lady-gagas-peter-evans-return-confirmed/57876.htm

- There is no evidence of the lead single coming. There is no evidence of work with directors or photographers. There is no information at all. Unless Gaga wants to give us Beyoncé surprise release realness, the album is not happening before Q4 and 2017.

venusfly

We honestly cant say anything about release dates at all, we know nothing about the album at all, no titles, lyrics, GENRES, actual producers confirmed to be on the album - we dont even know how far she's into it.

It may be unlikely for a Q3 release, but then again the album could be 99% done and a lead single coming this week for all we know. We just have to hold on and see what happens :)

KURUSHITOVSKA

She will plan the release during AHS is airing, so the lead can come in August and the album in November. It's obvious that there's no evidence of work with photographers but there wasn't either with Intel or now with the AHS filming, so she can be doing whatever that we won't know. And OBVIOUSLY the album isn't coming before Q4, we knew that already. No one releases albums during summer.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

JupiterDrive

as long as the lead is released in august or september im fine with the album being released in 2018

i have a strong feeling she wants to make up for the ARTPOP era mess we had so i see her releasing end of october or november just to revive our hopes we had back then idk

Serendipity

She will release another Jazz album in late August and then promote it a bit.

LG5 will come out around her B'Day imo.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

monketsharona

she has a lot of promo spots coming from late July to September that she could take : the concert with Lenny Kravitz, some festival in September, VMA, GMA possibly in Mid-August.

Gaga could release a single next month with that possible promo. And release the album in October. She could definitely promote the single from August to late September and start teasing the album.

Anyway, don't expect any annoucement long time before the release dates.

Quartz

The only thing that surprised me in this thread is AHS WILL ONLY BE TEN EPISODES?!?!?!! :wtfga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Reality

I don't think that anyone at this point suspected that the album would come in Q3. At this point, everyone pretty much agrees that it's either a Q4 or an early 2017 release. The lead though, is a different discussion, I do think it's possible for it to become a Q3 release, but that's wishful thinking. 

About AHS though, from what I've heard, she doesn't have a huge part of the story in this upcoming season, so I don't think she'd spend as much time with it as the last season. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

It won't be released in Q3 because:

- She looks to still be working on the album

- The lead single would already be out or would be super soon, which ain't happening

gagzus

As long as we get a lead single in the next 3 months im happy, because then the album could easily come in early spring 2017 after a second single

zakariah

We don't even wth she's doing or where she is right now :emma:

The lead single/LG5 could come tomorrow or it could come 2 months later, we honestly have no way of knowing, even with the 'hints' :air:

Peroxide
17 minutes ago, hellothing said:

The only thing that surprised me in this thread is AHS WILL ONLY BE TEN EPISODES?!?!?!! :wtfga:

Maybe it'll make the plots thicker. :wtfga:

Lord Ryry

I just want news, album title, a picture, even if we don't get a single until January i just want SOMETHING. 

vanus

did we have evidence she shot with inez for promo pics before the promo pics were released, did we know she worked with koons for album cover before she said it herself etc etc
having no evidence doesnt mean she is not doing things
just remember exactly one year ago what happened, we were in the same situation, we had no evidence of anything coming and then bam she posted that announcement out of blue

imma cut a bitch

Archived