Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Possible ''leaks''

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

I need the first one to be real. Not sure about the other ones, I would need to hear them in full.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

06625137-365a-4568-8deb-d21e825715bd.gif

I mean they sound nothing like something Mark or RedOne would do plus I hope LG5 has better sound than this :hor:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

I mean they sound nothing like something Mark or RedOne would do plus I hope LG5 has better sound than this :hor:

what's better than the first one :saladga: They give me COADF vibes and i think everyone on this forum knows i'd kill for LG5 to sound like COADF :giveup:

Chicka
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

slay :neyde:

can you produce fake songs, too?

When i made my princess die studio edit (which a lot of people reposted saying it was real) I almost posted snippets as "leaks" just for fun cause I love chaos but I decided not to. I could try to produce fake songs but tbh you can tell when something is really produced by someone like redone or mark ronson, that quality can't be replicated by a beginner like me.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, brooklynnightss said:

When i made my princess die studio edit (which a lot of people reposted saying it was real) I almost posted snippets as "leaks" just for fun cause I love chaos but I decided not to. I could try to produce fake songs but tbh you can tell when something is really produced by someone like redone or mark ronson, that quality can't be replicated by a beginner like me.

whatcha waiting for? :interestinga:

sipthistea

Really cool and interesting.

Next time, take a lq version of Bad Romance and make it a little more believable. :lolga:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, sipthistea said:

Really cool and interesting.

Next time, take a lq version of Bad Romance and make it a little more believable. :lolga:

:neyde:

monsterdino
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

what's better than the first one :saladga: They give me COADF vibes and i think everyone on this forum knows i'd kill for LG5 to sound like COADF :giveup:

I don't want a Gaga COADF album I want a Gaga Ray of Light tho :derpga:

Leeo
Just now, brooklynnightss said:

Spoiler

Where's ur studio edit sis? is the one really amazingly produced on YouTube with someone singing or ... Just cuz I love the song :emma:

--

The first one so good rip. Sometimes I wonder why people take their time doing fake instrumentals that sound so good... GET UR ASS OFF THE WALL AND GET THAT HIT SINGLE FOR YOU SIS 

:staymad:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

I don't want a Gaga COADF album I want a Gaga Ray of Light tho :derpga:

she needs william orbit or mirwais ahmadzai for ray of light

with godone and mr. ronson she can make coadf :staymad:

monsterdino
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

she needs william orbit or mirwais ahmadzai for ray of light

with godone and mr. ronson she can make coadf :staymad:

Why is everyone praising redone tho??? He makes such generic pop music it makes me sick, sry not sry :staymad:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Why is everyone praising redone tho??? He makes such generic pop music it makes me sick, sry not sry :staymad:

lady-gaga-grammy-awards_gallery_primary.

:staymad:

Decodekid

fake or not fake all three sound very classic and futuristic :usrs:

also, im getting btw teases :queenga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived