question

How many tracks and singles do you want for LG5?

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

I'm sure this thread has been made a million times, but there's nothing else to do on here. :madge:

Two questions: how many songs and how many singles do you want from LG5? I haven't been hyped or excited for the album until a few weeks ago, so in May I would have said 12 songs, for less filler, but at this point I want as many as that bitch is willing to throw at us. I wouldn't mind 17-18 songs, as long as she doesn't have filler (and I have a strong feeling for this one that there won't be.)

As far as singles, I want 5. I've noticed with Gaga she stops releasing singles after one flops (Marry the Night, GUY.) But after promising Born this Way would have 8 or 9 singles, and then only releasing 3 from ARTPOP (really two if you consider she didn't promote GUY and DWUW didn't have a video) I'd really like a lot of music videos for this album. And I think 5 singles is enough. 

What's your opinion? :hor:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

5 singles is enough, at least 2 have to be #1's, another top 5 and 2 more top 10's. If she is feeling hot she can release a sixth one and let it flop/become a cute little top 20 hit.

18 songs at the very least, anything less is a slap in the face after the endless wait and that messy jazz era we went through for her :wtf: Let's not forget we had to go through the horror of her wasting her time with acting as well instead of doing music. She owes us and she better deliver lots of A+ material.

Brooke Candy

20 songs and 6 singles

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

MaryJaneHolland

4 singles and 13 songs (maybe 5 singles, but it might not be very successful)

luckythisway

LMAO at the "I want as many as the bitch is willing to throw at us." So true. If she's slaying, then hopefully 6 but I have a feeling 4 or 5. I want 16 tracks but I have absolutely no clue what she will end up giving us. 

CHROMATICA

Jewels n Drugs

At least 5 singles and 8 videos tbh

The bitch owes us :giveup:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

MaryJaneHolland

i'd rather have 13 immaculately produced songs, instead of 20 with a lot of weak songs

Iwontell

10 songs (12, at most).
3 singles at first. If they're successful enough, another 2.

I hope she doesn't commit the mistake of trying  to "compensate" the long waiting period by shoe-horning 18 songs in the album...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

LUCARTPOP

• Standard album - 15 Tracks

• Deluxe/Special edition album - 20 Tracks

• 4 singles + 1 promo single

• 5 videos

HOTNebraskaGuy

14 tracks on standard, plus 8 more on the deluxe (4 new songs, 4 remixes). 

I'd like 4-5 singles. :hor:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

The Surrealist

14 Tracks on Deluxe 

12 on normal

4 Singles with music videos 

DiamondAngel
18 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

20 songs and 6 singles

This would be amazing 

Archived