rumor

Gaga filming Music Video this week? (with I+V)

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sableye
1 hour ago, kabirartfling said:

HYPED :excited2::excited2::excited2:

the venus video is finally coming :woohoo:

Girl, come on. Don't be reopening my old wounds like this.

Decodekid
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

How could she rush something on which she's working for almost three years lol

No I think she's ready ^^ 

We knew about ARTPOP since 2012, and venus was done like weeks before the album release lol

Long Live Gretchen

lxdygxga

More on this via mindtrappa added to the OP, looks like it could be a music video with I&V.

elijahfan

On a similar note, was it discussed here that Gaga's Instagram post from 6 days ago showed her in the company of Ruth Hogben??

My heart literally jumped when I saw the picture, but I'm not sure many people have picked that up so far.

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Obviously someone has to shoot the album cover for Cheek To Cheek Part Duex.

I'm here for it :woot:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

ryanripley

OH GOD THE TRAIN IS IN MOTION

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Brooke Candy

ALL THIS HYPE!! :excited2::excited2:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

lxdygxga
15 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

On a similar note, was it discussed here that Gaga's Instagram post from 6 days ago showed her in the company of Ruth Hogben??

My heart literally jumped when I saw the picture, but I'm not sure many people have picked that up so far.

I honestly didn't even notice this was Ruth, she looks so different. Good spot!

I'm really excited for Ruth as her creative director for a full era - I loved what she did with the Intel commercial.

1 minute ago, BornSimon said:

What's Mindtrappa?

He runs propagaga.com and has known links with her team/those close to her. He's the closest we have to an "insider", in the community.

BornSimon
4 minutes ago, jvckk said:

He runs propagaga.com and has known links with her team/those close to her. He's the closest we have to an "insider", in the community.

Thanks! I follow Propagaga on Twitter but I feel like I haven't seen a tweet by them in ages. I don't want to get excited yet though, it's been so long since I last believed a rumour, I don't wanna start falling for it again. I'll try to just wait and see. I hope this is it though, I need her back.

LUO YI
2 hours ago, Decodekid said:

We knew about ARTPOP since 2012, and venus was done like weeks before the album release lol

Gaga changed for real. She's not doing the same she did back in 2012. And ARTPOP's production was 2012-2013, LG5 is taking longer. 

She seems to take things relaxed, so I won't worry about rushing. After all Interscope wll tell her to release something. 

The night sky tells all

Archived