question

When are LG7 pre-orders likely to go on sale?

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

If she's releasing in February....(and as per @TimotheeChalamet's scientifically proven rule of thumb, if there are an array of possible dates, the latest is correct)....so let's say she's releasing in LATE February....when are pre-orders likely to drop? Will she build it over the Christmas period? Maybe they start from late December?

Edited by HelloHangoverz
`${'📅' * 5}`.repeat(10) + ' Batman!';

Hydrangea

Hopefully with or just after the single :messga: I’m desperate for any info (real info cough) so I hope we get pre orders asap 

I’m a bad friend

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

Hopefully with or just after the single :messga: I’m desperate for any info (real info cough) so I hope we get pre orders asap 

More blueballing looms I fear until after Joker

`${'📅' * 5}`.repeat(10) + ' Batman!';
  • Sad 1

Juanlittlem

I hope as soon as she announces the lead, she should open preorders for both single and album.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Love 1

weed

I would say in December, or perhaps there will be a Black Friday bundle or vinyl deal pre-order and therefore pre-order across the board