RedOne in studio with Gaga

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

To me it doesn't look like her that much :stalkga:

But if he wasn't with her, he would've responded that they aren't together :stalkga:

He liked the tweet :stalkga:

Praying for your fave's career and their poor weaves 

tumblr_ndgrxiP6nJ1qcjdp7o1_500.gif

monketsharona
46 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

Is anyone else really curious what a Lady Gaga x RedOne song will sound like in 2016? They haven't really worked together since Born This Way (for Gypsy he just sent lyric suggestions :neyde:)

It has been over five years since we've heard their sound and I'm excited to see where it will go. Obviously Gaga won't let their sound be the same as it was in 2008-2011

I think it will be catchy as hell like all RedOne/Gaga collabs but different in sounds (more instrumental)

VOLANTIS

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

monketsharona

RedOne produced rock albums before doing pop / dance. I would love some pop / rock influences on his songs :) 

ViviLittleM

Spoiler

vomi-infini.gif

-

I hope the leaked sound we got from London was by RedOne because if they make sh*t like this song no thanks

gagajandro25

Imagine if one of the songs they're doing together has "A REDONE" in it :omg:

crying-lady-gif.gif

I

crying-lady-gif.gif

CANNOT

woman-hysterical-crying-proposal.gif

COPE

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

gagajandro25
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Reveal hidden contents

vomi-infini.gif

-

I hope the leaked sound we got from London was by RedOne because if they make sh*t like this song no thanks

He confirmed on his Twitter to a monster that DYNS sounds nothing like the work he's done with Gaga. DYNS is his own sound.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Reveal hidden contents

vomi-infini.gif

-

Omg don't remind me, he's own material is the biggest crap. Really proves that it's Gaga who's behind the brilliance that is her songs with Redone. Redone alone is just...bad music. Sorry.

M I M I Z
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I think RedOne and Ronson are producing most of the songs on LG5, then Bloodpop, DJWS, Moroder (and other producers) will have the rest. 

Mark can keep his tracks to himself. 

AnnTakamaki

I hope his work with Gagz not overproduced or anything sound like they old work i want something new 

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, EvilCat said:

I hope his work with Gagz not overproduced or anything sound like they old work i want something new 

In term of overproduction we could fear DJWS more... And even with him I think at the end it is Gaga who decides how it will be produced... 

Archived