💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

During Gagas Peak... Did You Foresee Her Downfall?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Lets be honest. Theres a lot of artists that slay success. Some sell the most albums, some more singles, some get more views etc etc etc

At the time Gaga was at her peak 2009-2011 she dominated every category which is extremely rare. Literally ecery category she was #1

-She had the most hits on radio

-was selling the most albums

-winning the most awards

-was most viewed on youtube/vevo

-Was most googled

-was most followed on twiter

-created most media buzz

To dominate so clearly like that is very rare. My own parents said they didnt remember anyone being that huge, well ever since possibly MJ

I thought her success was gonna just continue to slay even if it slimmered a little. As big as Elvis i though

What were your thoughts when Gaga was at her peak? Did you foresee her popularity would drop so significantly or did u think it would keep going?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red

You say it like she's living in the streets

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Morphine Prince

I didn't expect it. 

But let's be honest. A big part of her downfall is her own fault. 

Especially during ARTPOP. 

gagajandro25

I'm tired of these threads :neyde: 

theres nothing wrong with her career 

shes aboht to deliver her magnum opus 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

crisTEAne

i'm so sick and tired of people claiming that she is over and that her popularity dropped significantly. BITCH, WHERE?

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Yuuri

She was overexposed. She should have milked "The Fame era" dry before moving on to "The Fame Monster era".

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, warpedcurrents said:

I'm tired of these threads :neyde: 

theres nothing wrong with her career 

shes about to deliver her magnum opus 

tumblr_inline_nch08sio7B1r5g4au.gif

Dangerous Man

No and if someone replies here that they did they're lying. Monsters were so cocky that time and they acted like Gaga will continue her enormous success and that her peers won't catch up with her in terms of commercial success.

I was sure born this way was going to be her biggest era, but then Judas happened.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

JevyDuty

I think "Paparazzi" message was very clear. Gaga told us very early on the workings of Fame so I saw the possibility, definitely. Though, I also thought she had a good chance of not going through the drop.

JevyDuty
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

She was overexposed. She should have milked "The Fame era" dry before moving on to "The Fame Monster era".

I agree. She should have milked "The Fame" era. 

Andrew Warhola
3 minutes ago, T E A said:

i'm so sick and tired of people claiming that she is over and that her popularity dropped significantly. BITCH, WHERE?

She isn't over but her popularity did drop significantly.

j0YxMVv.png?1

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, T E A said:

Bitch, here: https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=lady gaga

Not saying this is 100% accurate to her career, as it's actually amazing with all the awards and stuff, but she is significantly less popular. 

Nono
10 minutes ago, Misaki said:

This, she should have had at least 5 singles with 5 music videos from each era, she was going to fast, and... so many good songs needed music video and each era needed more time

but she is not over until she releases LG5, we will see...

gagajandro25

Also, she hasn't had a proper music era since 2011. LG5 will honestly be the true test. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Red
7 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Wow, Llittle Managers are done trashing ARTPOP and Born This Way and now they are moving on to trashing her undeniably most successful era :smh: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived