Woman makes pubic hair dress "to beat Gaga's meat dress"

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

What's her message other than wanting to 'beat' Gaga?

#FreeYourPubes

Mog0xeb.gif

Fiona Apple

Honestly the meat dress was WAY more disgusting.

And btw let's be honest,Gaga didn't wear the meat dress to send a "message" to the world.That's pure **** and we all know it :emma: 

Harry

disgusting or not I just don't understand why she kept the pubes in her son's bedroom :emma: was there nowhere else for them to go?

Jinzo

I'd never hug that b*tch:wtf:

Edit: I just realized we're all overreacting, probably we've all sucked a hairy D before, and we're all disgusted about this:laughga:

SKANK
9 minutes ago, Harry said:

disgusting or not I just don't understand why she kept the pubes in her son's bedroom :emma: was there nowhere else for them to go?

Are you really going to sit there and pretend like your Mother didn't fill your bedroom with her pubic hair clippings to keep you warm on cold nights? She must not love you. Probably because your gay.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

It doesn't look like pubes

Ya, more like hairball 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Well to be fair I'm sure they were cleaned before use :huh: At first when I saw this I was like "eww :eww: " but then after a few mins I was like "well it's just hair :shrug: ". Hair is hair really, it can be dirty regardless of which part of the body it's from - so if it's cleaned it's literally just clean hair, only varying in texture :duck: 

untitled

I hope she washed the hairs with some deep cleansing shampoo before making the dress :air:

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

ryanripley
15 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Are you really going to sit there and pretend like your Mother didn't fill your bedroom with her pubic hair clippings to keep you warm on cold nights? She must not love you. Probably because your gay.

WHAT :what: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SKANK
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

WHAT :what: 

It's sad isn't it? To go through adolescences without the comfort of you're Mother's discarded pubic hair to keep you warm? It's that kind of child neglect that turns normal boys into homosexuals and murders, like poor Harry.

Archived