musician

Azealia Banks decides to bleach her skin white

Pharamon

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Wow....just wow...

However I think Amelia is the only one to admit doing it

I feel Rihanna, Nicki, and Beyonce are guilty of it as well 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs

I know I might get a lot of **** for this, but please, some of you are totally fine with transgender people hacking off their body parts, but not okay with skin whitening? 

Kermit the frog
9 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I know I might get a lot of **** for this, but please, some of you are totally fine with transgender people hacking off their body parts, but not okay with skin whitening? 

Again - this is not about her changing anything, more about her being a hypocrite

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Kermit the frog said:

Again - this is not about her changing anything, more about her being a hypocrite

Yeah I know. But I have a feeling many of you here are easily triggered when black people "want to be white", just like Azealia herself. 

Haroon

I don't have an issue with people tanning/bleaching, but the hypocrisy doesn't sit well with me :emma: I feel like she does these things on purpose to get a reaction or attention anyway, and it seems like it works :shrug: Wish she'd search for attention for the right reasons though :huh: 

babysatan

If you'd watch the whole live stream she did on Facebook you would understand what she meant with bleaching her skin. It's a lot more complex then what it appears in the 1 min clip, taken out of context from 30 min live stream.  People tend to just jump to conclusion, like know what she actually said before commenting on this issue.

Killa

Bravo, now you look like Ariana Grande, we should call the other one Ariana Minor.

This is a bit sad because it would be cool if she was oposed to skin bleaching. Many black woman do it, most of them end up with serious trauma in the skin, this is not positive at all. And is it really the same as having a tatto or getting some weaves? Or having your hair straightend every ****ing day..(in that it's very similar, for me). I think it's a pitty black women feel the need to do this things.  And it isn't changing nor it seems it will

Dominic

Good for her, I plan on burning my skin and possibly getting skin cancer after work. Who am I to judge?

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Slayer
1 hour ago, babysatan said:

If you'd watch the whole live stream she did on Facebook you would understand what she meant with bleaching her skin. It's a lot more complex then what it appears in the 1 min clip, taken out of context from 30 min live stream.  People tend to just jump to conclusion, like know what she actually said before commenting on this issue.

What did she say in summary form?  I don't have half an hour to spare. 

She can do whatever she wants to her body, I don't care. It's just absolutely bizarre that this is coming from the woman who cried on the radio because of the white appropriation of black culture and how much blackness means to her. Now she's literally bleaching her blackness away and talking about the assimilation of cultures. This is a complete 180 whatever way she spins it. Either she has changed her mindset or she's too stupid to understand the meaning behind what she's doing. Or this is just a cynical career move to be more marketable, which would be the saddest thing of all.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Kermit the frog
1 hour ago, etron said:

What did she say in summary form?  I don't have half an hour to spare. 

She can do whatever she wants to her body, I don't care. It's just absolutely bizarre that this is coming from the woman who cried on the radio because of the white appropriation of black culture and how much blackness means to her. Now she's literally bleaching her blackness away and talking about the assimilation of cultures. This is a complete 180 whatever way she spins it. Either she has changed her mindset or she's too stupid to understand the meaning behind what she's doing. Or this is just a cynical career move to be more marketable, which would be the saddest thing of all.

or she's schizophrenic

Roomingfree77

azeila banks and iggy azeila are two different people, right?...:tongue:

Roomingfree77
4 hours ago, Kermit the frog said:

"Boom!"..;)

Pharamon
2 minutes ago, Roomingfree77 said:

azeila banks and iggy azeila are two different people, right?...:tongue:

lol of course

Roomingfree77
Just now, Skrill said:

lol of course

thank you for kindness.. :)

Archived