Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

what if Gaga ultimately wants to become Stefani

Gagas love

Featured Posts

Gagas love

So What if gaga is ultimately destroying GAGA so that she can finally just be Stefani?

I dont know, shes been less gaga, more stefani lately. I feel her ziggy stardust era is over

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas love

im ready for stefani 

After her contract with interscope ends, Im sure Stefani will flourish.

Katsuki Bakugo

well - I don't know if you know, but the rest of us all know that She is Stefani already. Always has been always will be. Regardless if Gaga is a persona or not, it is still Stefani under the bleach and wigs. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Helxig

I used to think Gaga was forever, but I'm starting to believe this now too! I remember during artRAVE some fans met her backstage, and they said that she told them she wants to leave pop for a while and do a rock album, and wants to go by Stefani again. And I didn't believe either of those things! But now... rock album coming up, and she's only been introducing herself to people as Stefani!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Sizzily

News outlets would probably refer to her as "Stefani Germanotta, formerly known as Lady Gaga..."

One Banned Boi

Decodekid
11 minutes ago, Marchof96 said:

I don't care as long as she delivers good music

can you explain those two extra eras logo on your pp :what:

Long Live Gretchen

Gagas love

if you look at one of her first "gagavisions" she talks about how people dont understand the mission. lol 

I always felt it was to get POPULAR through pop, and Then do her rock thing. shes a rockstar, Her BTW was bomb. Shes so gonna make pop go from edm to some other **** lets see what era of pop she will help usher in.

Reality

I don't think she'd just go to "Stefani". She's not only built up a legacy as Lady Gaga, but because of that, it would be a terrible buisness/management move. She'll always be Stefani and simultaneously Gaga, this is the same woman that says that she loves living between "reality and fantasy", so why can't she be both Stefani and Gaga? It's not an ultimatum, plus Gaga being a forever changing character fits into the theme of this so-called persona or character. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Katsuki Bakugo
11 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

News outlets would probably refer to her as "Stefani Germanotta, formerly known as Lady Gaga..."

Ha Prince era is coming. She has made many sacrifices to the Lord of Light so that she can rise to be the true king!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

kabirartfling

I stan for the talent, as long as she will bring great songs & visuals to the table, a name won't matter to me. I'll still be her little monster

Give your love to me

I don't think she'll  release an album under her real name. Even if she wants to and I don't think she does they wouldn't let her.

PopThatArt
2 minutes ago, teo said:

I don't think she'll  release an album under her real name. Even if she wants to and I don't think she does they wouldn't let her.

Until she ditches the label.

Go see A Star is Born

Archived