💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga needs a Disney movie

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic
11 minutes ago, just4fun said:

it affects the types of movies she does. Big budget movies that need a worldwide gross are probably going to be hard if not impossible for her to get now, but art-house smaller movies wouldn't be a problem.

I think I can hear the sound of hundreds of hearts breaking in this distance :ohno:

I want her in a horror movie, so I'm really fine with her pissing off China.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stefani is a 12 year old girl who likes to play the piano and write her own songs and melodies. She lives in a big town where everyone is too busy for having music in their lives, even her parents, who work all day and barely have time for her. She has no friends because she is too weird, except for a stuffed unicorn toy. And her piano, of course. On her 13th year old birthday, she writes a song for herself .The song is about how she wishes she had been born different, and were more like everybody else, or maybe in a different world where people would pay more attention to each other instead of money and their dull jobs. When the song is finished and she blows the candles on the cake she baked for herself, she is transported to a different world. This world is another version of the present one, but now everyone is different and "weird" (think all kinds of skin colours, from blue to red, different hair styles, body shapes, voices and all). But this time, she will not be appreciated because she is "too normal". Ten years later, Stefani is still her normal self and the world still hasn't changed much for the better. She has almost accepted it as it is. She lives in a tree-castle she found in the outskirts of the city, which was considered hideous by everyone else but she thought was beautiful. She has this one friend who is borderline "normal" like she is (It would be a shy, lovable, far from what is considered "beautiful" and very clever girl), and then they decide to dress up like all the other people. They then begin to get recognition and her music touches a lot of people, but she starts changing for real, like her wigs become her, her dresses become a part of her skin etc. This is the climax of the movie, when she would have to decide if she was becoming someone other than who she really was. When her voice (which was the most crucial part of her) starts to change, she decides it's time to go back to being her "normal" self and thinks nobody is gonna love her anymore. But then the people she has touched and made friends with tell her in song that they have learned to love her for who she was on the inside and not the way she looked.

SissyFromSpace
58 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

According to the small amount of research I just did..

Gay Days are not sanctioned by Disney :emma:

They did threaten to cease filming in a state but it is not North Carolina but rather, Georgia. Which, is still an admirable decision on their part. yes.gif

But... :flop:

360_lgay_0621.jpg

gayday.jpg

fw.jpg

unless I'm missing something? :deadbanana: 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Zsolti

LG5

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

ArtGagaPop

Not a gaga movie but i would love gaga to act in a Disney movie or any other big up coming movie/tv show thats not horror story. I really want to see her act but i hate horror so i have skipped AHS.

fede ARTPOP

Id prefer her doing a great song for a big Disney movie, Disney doing a movie for KIDS about LGBT seems unreal:poot:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

i medici

Disney is pure business. A gay movie won't sell much, so therefore they are not making one, and probably never will. 

i medici
4 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Not a gaga movie but i would love gaga to act in a Disney movie or any other big up coming movie/tv show thats not horror story. I really want to see her act but i hate horror so i have skipped AHS.

There wasn't much horror in ahs tho :rip: i didn't scare me like it used to. 

Archived