๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga being good and religious wil ruin ha career?

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

Lady-Gaga-Pictures-2013-MTV-Video-Music-Or is it the opposite? I know Gaga will gain and lose fans being that. maybe earn some GP fans and lose LM fans(cause you know TameGa is a ill bit boring for their taste they want CrazyGa) and I'm a bit worried that this era will completely reinvent the Gaga we know. no more crazy stuffs. No more art or whatsoever. Which might be good for some reason cause the people might take her seriously now but I I have said it might be a Basic era.

SissyFromSpace

dont know what you're talking about. she retired some time ago.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

FGGrayson

Madonna's ROL say hi

rwChXQh.gif
ย 

ย 

ha best album, Spiritualdonna is my fave, so i have a lot of faith on Spiritualga

rwChXQh.gif
ย 

ย 

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

heavymetall0v3r

Lady Gaga is not longer relevantย 

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

Roomingfree77
2 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Lady-Gaga-Pictures-2013-MTV-Video-Music-Or is it the opposite? I know Gaga will gain and lose fans being that. maybe earn some GP fans and lose LM fans(cause you know TameGa is a ill bit boring for their taste they want CrazyGa) and I'm a bit worried that this era will completely reinvent the Gaga we know. no more crazy stuffs. No more art or whatsoever. Which might be good for some reason cause the people might take her seriously now but I I have said it might be a Basic era.

you mean the Actress Stef Germanotta who also preforms as the Heralded ย "lady Gaga"..:hor:

gagata

she still crazy sometimeย in 2015-2016, made us suppriseย :firega:

MaryJaneHolland
4 hours ago, gagata said:

she still crazy sometimeย in 2015-2016, made us suppriseย :firega:

ย 

6 hours ago, frankgutz said:

Madonna's ROL say hi

rwChXQh.gif
ย 

ย 

ha best album, Spiritualdonna is my fave, so i have a lot of faith on Spiritualga

rwChXQh.gif
ย 

ย 

spiritualdonna is the most boring one imoย :laughga:

ryanripley

if it does cause people to turn their back on her cus she's being a good person then i think that's twisted imo and i want them to stay turned away :shrug:ย 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

crisTEAne
10 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

No more art or whatsoever.ย 

STOPPED READING THERE!

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

AyaKara

Are all of the 'Who?' and 'Irrelevant' jokes really necessary? You're on a Gaga fansite.

ThatAsianGuy, nobody knows, but Gaga's been religious since the start of her career, so I doubt it. She made comments about God even during TF.

FGGrayson
7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

ย 

spiritualdonna is the most boring one imoย :laughga:

but the music was great, and the videos are my faves from her discography,ย  Nothing Really Matter, Frozen & The Power >>>>>

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

but the music was great, and the videos are my faves from her discography,ย  Nothing Really Matter, Frozen & The Power >>>>>

music videos yes, but the music was also quite boring... i prefer Music and American Life

Archived