:

:

:

opinion

I want LG5 to be a mature album

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

Lets hope her next album appeals to all kinds of people this time, regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, etc. I hope Gaga gains respect from the GP this time. All her albums in the past have a similar sound (electropop). Now is the time to show the world what she's got through HER music. She's more talented and intelligent than ever before. Not everyone knows about CTC, Super Bowl, Oscars, etc. I want LG5 to appeal to all demographics and I want her to take advantage of sending the songs on the album that will gain her respect to radio. Her name is big enough for the radio to play her songs. If the songs are good, people will start buying them. Once people buy them, its starts becoming more popular and so on. Its all a domino affect, this is why it all depends on the direction she takes for her music. I believe in Gaga. She has the talent and intelligence to be remembered as a legendary figure and not a crazy pop star who wears strange costumes. Say what you wanna say, but if I asked someone on the street what their first thought when they think of "Lady Gaga" is, I bet they would say the Meat Dress. I want this to change! She's better than a Meat Dress, she has more to offer!

QueenGaga

You're right! I want some good and fun songs in LG5 but also want mature and different than this generations pop.minwant her to create another genere of pop with this one! And ofcourse beat Katy perry's KP4

CharlieQuinn

Like Whitney's Houston (I will always love you type of songs?) Like Adele ?  :huh:  

MaryJaneHolland

Wearing crazy costumes doesn't mean she's not serious and mature. 

Arizona Sky
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Wearing crazy costumes doesn't mean she's not serious and mature. 

I know. But most of the world doesn't see her as mature, they see her as crazy

ryanripley

tbh i consider songs like Bad Romance, Speechless... well pretty much every song on TFM to be mature so yes, i'd live for more of them, i wasn't really here for ARTPOP's immaturity but i still liked it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Arizona Sky
6 minutes ago, CharlieCharlie said:

Like Whitney's Houston (I will always love you type of songs?) Like Adele ?  :huh:  

The style doesn't matter. As long as it fits the criteria of being mature and Gaga can work with it, its fine! Mature doesn't necessarily mean ballads. I could see her going down the Back to Black path, which is a great album that gained the world's respect btw. After all, Mark Ronson was the executive producer of that album and he should be with LG5 so its possible...

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

I know. But most of the world doesn't see her as mature, they see her as crazy

Well, that's their problem....

Arizona Sky
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

tbh i consider songs like Bad Romance, Speechless... well pretty much every song on TFM to be mature so yes, i'd live for more of them, i wasn't really here for ARTPOP's immaturity but i still liked it

Speechless was mature, but the world doesn't know about it! It wasn't a single, so its only known among this fan base.

gagzus

i think nowadays everyone is pushing too hard for pop to be more mature and deep hence why 25 and lemonade are so successful and ANTi to a degree. I don't know what to expect from gaga this era and that excites me because i can't be let down like i was with AP (although it's still one of my fave albums because it has my 4th and 5th fave songs from her discography)

Arizona Sky
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well, that's their problem....

If you read the OP you should be able to tell that with the right material, the radio will eat it up and it will become a success among the GP. It just has to be something that will change her image for the better

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

If you read the OP you should be able to tell that with the right material, the radio will eat it up and it will become a success among the GP. It just has to be something that will change her image for the better

Gaga has always been misunderstood when it comes to her music.

LUO YI

I wish she releases her own Ray Of Light, talking about quality, acclaim, lyrics, and visuals. She won't do the same, that's obvious. Gaga will make it her own way and vision. 

After all, we are no one to say what she has to do with her career, with her artistic vision. We won't know how it sounds like until it's released. 

The night sky tells all

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

I wish she releases her own Ray Of Light, talking about quality, acclaim, lyrics, and visuals. She won't do the same, that's obvious. Gaga will make it her own way and vision. 

After all, we are no one to say what she has to do with her career, with her artistic vision. We won't know how it sounds like until it's released. 

I need Gaga's Ray of Light tbh. At this point I don't even care if it's the actual Ray of Light album with Gaga's face on it. Just give us something mom :giveup:

Archived