Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MY BAD. I GIVE UP.

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It's actually sad. I'd never let my government brainwash me that way, this is like when your bff talks with someone you don't like and you get mad lol it's stupid. Gaga was there giving such a beautiful speech about compasdion and yet there are scrotums out there complaining.

I can't say that, at least not with full honesty. Propaganda is continued because it works, as visible from the above tirade. 

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourEvilTwin
Just now, cpro said:

I think you're the deluded one here tbh. You've clearly been brainwashed into thinking that China is in the right, when it is one of the most oppressive countries on earth.

Don't believe me? search "June 4" 

I have a not so distant relative who was an economist ordered by the President himself to work out a reform plan prior to June 4, so yeah, I'm pretty sure I know a whole lot more about June 4 than what the Western press will ever let you know.

Quasi

OP, have fun going your own way. Come back when you're comfortable and I wish you the best.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

adamsenigma
4 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

OP you're being REALLY rude. It's unnecessary. I felt bad for you but now I don't because you're getting WAYYYY out of line. If a personality like that is what you have then that's something that's not needed in this fan base. take care in your future indeavers. 

OP needs to get banned from this site honestly, that rudeness is getting out of his/her control, s/he clearly isn't mentally ok.

DeanWinchester
50 minutes ago, EnragedScrotum said:

Chinese nationalism and Western propaganda machines

The fact that you describe the two in a one-sided manner :smh:

50 minutes ago, EnragedScrotum said:

lies about my country being spewed like the gospel of truth

Oh no, a monk sets himself on fire because he believes in freedom! What a terrible act against all of the Han people of China!

There is no lie. The Chinese government does indoctrinate its masses. Sure, there are some that can think for themselves, but let's not lie, they make up a very tiny amount of the entire population. And some of those people smart enough to think for themselves try to leave the country and go where they can actually own some properties the Chinese government cannot have their hands on. I mean, you yourself lived in Europe and North America, right?

The fact than anything to do with kindness you already equate to something paramount to Gaga committing some kind of evil pact with a mass murderer :toofunny:

I bet you really do think the whole South China Sea belongs just to the Chinese, don't you?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FGGrayson
14 minutes ago, EnragedScrotum said:

Don't be. Show me your worst, ****tard, or get your condescending ass outta here.

oh wow, that's so rude :rip:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

AlexanderLevi2

We will see you back when LG5 lead single is released :flop:

Currently listening to Joanne

Rudz Xinc

I was feeling sorry for the OP, but the more I read, the lesser I feel sorry for him to feel this way

He's being plain rude

Gaga didn't cheer FREE Tibet and **** Chinese Government for **** sake

She's just there to talk about kindness so it happened to be in the same room with Dalai Lama

and people are bashing her like she's supporting Dalai Lama politic

Look at those clowns

Decodekid

We cannot force you to do anything, but I personally think that what Gaga does politically does not have anything to do with her music and her art, yes she did spoke with the men and probably never will again, there's no reason for you to do such thing, thy just spoke and shared ideas about kindness and other things. I understand whatever you think about this man, but because Lady Gaga decided to share a moment with him, does not mean those 8 years of being a fan have to go that easy, remind yourself of why you love her, it was just a simple talk, that does not mean she supports this man. :)

Im Harol don't tell anyone

FGGrayson

troops with assault rifles and tanks killed unarmed civilians trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths has been estimated at anywhere between hundreds and thousands

:rip:  i didnt know about this :wtf:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

YourEvilTwin
Just now, RudzXinc said:

I was feeling sorry for the OP, but the more I read, the lesser I feel sorry for him to feel this way

He's being plain rude

Gaga didn't cheer FREE Tibet and **** Chinese Government for **** sake

She's just there to talk about kindness so it happened to be in the same room Dalai Lama

and people are bashing her like she's supporting Dalai Lama politic

Just for the record, I never said a single bad word about Gaga. I was just reacting to condescending and insulting comments from ****tards like FATCAT. Ungracefully, I admit.

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

We will see you back when LG5 lead single is released :flop:

Hopefully we won't. 

PS: DEAR OP, MAKE SURE TO BUY LG5'S LEAD SINGLE WHEN IT GETS RELEASED. 

AlexanderLevi2
2 minutes ago, EnragedScrotum said:

Just for the record, I never said a single bad word about Gaga. I was just reacting to condescending and insulting comments from ****tards like FATCAT. Ungracefully, I admit.

You'd get your point across better if you didn't call people ****tards and calmed the **** down. :duck: I'm not being mean but you are being so extra

Currently listening to Joanne

Rudz Xinc
6 minutes ago, EnragedScrotum said:

I understand, but you could just talk without being rude tho

We're all here for the same reason, Gaga and her music

That's why I hate this site for being PoliticDaily

I hope the Hillary VS Trump will end soon too and we can move on and focus on the music

Look at those clowns

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived