question

Insiders? Ever a real one?

POP2

Featured Posts

Has there ever been a real insider? Heres a couple to refresh your memories.. All seem sketchy to me. 

@666popart to me is the one that pisses me off the most. They act like they know so much but they are wrong every time. lol I'm 99% sure this account is fake.

@xxawakeningxx I think this already proven fake.. deffs gave people hope though- Good lyrics too!

@HausofDre to me is also fake. Maybe he knows something but he's been wrong a lot. A lot of mindless twitter followers think he is real though...

@illumminatte this is a super new one. Someone retweeted it onto my timeline last night. Only one post... seems suspicious. 

@JoCalderone This one seems real to me... Maybe not?

Anymore you guys can think of?? Any of these seem real?:firega:

kvnrp

Jo is Gagas secret second account, so it's pretty much real.

And Boris is obviously real as well.

But still, this whole insider thing is so done, why are people still doing it, why do they have so much time omg :madge:

Most of this stuff can be pieced together if you read some tweets of her and her team, and if you're a member on this site tbh

Regina George

And there is this remark060 person on twitter. I think its fake. :awkney:

Jo is real tho. :v:

seashellartfunk

The only account I ever believed was Dot. Everything after that was cringeworthy and already done. 

Edit: Of course, Jo and Boris don't count because we know those two are LG's backups. :staymad:

I remember that account Dot032886 or something like that... The entire fanbase stared with conspiracies and theories. Never forget the truth is in my red lipstick.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, FlopFan said:

I remember that account Dot032886 or something like that... The entire fanbase stared with conspiracies and theories. Never forget the truth is in my red lipstick.

OMG 'The truth is in my Red Lipstick.'    

:saladga:

:saladga::saladga::saladga:

I remember there was an "insider" with a picture of a doll as their profile picture, but I forgot the name of the twitter account.

Unless we ruled that one out as a fake :emma:

Dominic
4 minutes ago, JGD said:

I remember there was an "insider" with a picture of a doll as their profile picture, but I forgot the name of the twitter account.

Unless we ruled that one out as a fake :emma:

Cynthia Boyce.  They were legit from what I recall? 

Most are fake though, I only really follow slaveblonde and even then they barely post. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived