Someone photoshopping Gaga's Machete Kills pic

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Is this real? I don't think this is an official release...

Yeah it is. Look at the first page of the thread. The OP provided a link to the actual itunes store. I hope gaga knows about this.

Harry
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Yeah it is. Look at the first page of the thread. The OP provided a link to the actual itunes store.

4 minutes ago, komr said:

You can buy it on iTunes Bonnie & Clyde by Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill
https://itun.es/nz/q6Pp-

I saw. But I can't find any information about this apparent release anywhere else online. The tracklist is made up of songs from other albums. Bitch I'm Madonna is on there for goodness sake... The label is credited as "℗ 2014 Real life music" which is not a real copyright/label, let alone one associated with either Nicki or Meek. Nicki's other albums are under Cash Money Records Inc. The artist name is also listed under 'Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill' which hasn't been used for any other release so it could be used.

It's amazing that someone could get away with putting this on iTunes but not impossible. Remember the Cake Like Lady Gaga situation. This is even worse than that. But it's not real :rip:

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Harry said:

I saw. But I can't find any information about this apparent release anywhere else online. The tracklist is made up of songs from other albums. Bitch I'm Madonna is on there for goodness sake... The label is credited as "℗ 2014 Real life music" which is not a real copyright/label, let alone one associated with either Nicki or Meek. Nicki's other albums are under Cash Money Records Inc. The artist name is also listed under 'Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill' which hasn't been used for any other release so it could be used.

It's amazing that someone could get away with putting this on iTunes but not impossible. Remember the Cake Like Lady Gaga situation. This is even worse than that. But it's not real :rip:

Thats true omg. I think this is an illegal release

Helxig
17 minutes ago, Harry said:

Holy crap is this illegal... Someone has been profiting off Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, and Gaga's body for months :air:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GagaMyBlood95
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

it's even worse as she used it as album cover lol 

If this was Taylor, she would so get sued :air: 

QueenGaga

Wat dafuq? She should've gotten another photoshoot? Why photoshop when you can photoshoot? :saladga:

Harry
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Holy crap is this illegal... Someone has been profiting off Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, and Gaga's body for months :air:

Ya it's very illegal. Idk how no one has picked up on it until now so hopefully someone has reported it.

Noah
1 hour ago, Harry said:

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

(feat. Lady Gaga's body on the cover) :hor:

1 hour ago, komr said:

You can buy it on iTunes Bonnie & Clyde by Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill
https://itun.es/nz/q6Pp-

1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Yeah it is. Look at the first page of the thread. The OP provided a link to the actual itunes store. I hope gaga knows about this.

45 minutes ago, Yanko said:

its fan made you idiots :rip:  :rip::rip:  that's an illegal release  

Report it here: http://privacypolicy.umusic.com/piracy/default.aspx

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived