💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 is close enough to touch

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

Decodekid

i appreciate your positivity and all, but i see LG5 so so so far away, im thinking about a possible announcement on January - March  like no joke, you can expect anything from this women. #LG52017

You're right that she might be taking the rest of this year for C3C, but i dont really think anything from LG5 will be released this year

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGaga
4 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Not you channeling my thread. :diane:

I didn't know there was a thread about this already. :saladga: Sorry bout that. :ohno:

QueenGaga
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

i appreciate your positivity and all, but i see LG5 so so so far away, im thinking about a possible announcement on January - March  like no joke, you can expect anything from this women. #LG52017

You're right that she might be taking the rest of this year for C3C, but i dont really think anything from LG5 will be released this year

C3C will be quick (2-3 months) and she will release the album and lead single this year no matter what. Tour will be next year :sis:

Decodekid
5 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

C3C will be quick (2-3 months) and she will release the album and lead single this year no matter what. Tour will be next year :sis:

but how do you know tho ?

raw

Im Harol don't tell anyone

HighwayFantasy

I focking hate it at this moment that Gaga is not talking about ANYTHING. She is not communicating with us anymore about her projects and upcoming music directions. She is ignoring the focking fact that her little monster, who brought here where she is aka sitting on a horse in a miljonairs villa, waiting for here. Sorry, i am very frustrated lately because i love her since day one and i feel a connection between us, like, monsters forever. But it seems more and more that she is doing her own thing without having us involved. She just don't care anymore. And i am done with all the people who are saying "she needs time" "she doesn't hype" blablabla. Is it not the fantastic thing ever to communicate while creating and share moments? Gosh, i am so done with her at this moment. 

Monsterish

Last thing we knew it was Ronson saying that hopefully LG5 is coming early next year. Besides, we need to add the confirmation C3C is being released this Aug. :saladga:

So, could yall f*cking accept that LG5 probably is coming in 2017? :toofunny:

TropicOfCANCER
59 minutes ago, Jewelsnauras said:

C3C isn't a major effort. It's not like C2C. They're just gonna drop it and then move on, and in Gaga's case, to LG5.

can you stop posting your opinion as fact. 

QueenGaga
32 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

but how do you know tho ?

raw

I'm Gaga. :neyde: joking, I'm just a good researcher. Think, Gaga is just making C3C because she wants to celebrate Tony's 90th birthday and it's a quick one cause they aren't writing, they're just going to cover all Cole porter songs.:excited2: It's a birthday gift no more. As for LG5 she has made us wait 3 years and the album is almost done, just some mixing left (I know cause there are a few pictures of mike spike stent, the guy who mixed bad romance, working on something behind Gaga). she's on mixing stage and she won't wait till 2017 to release album once it's done and the VMA's are the big event after C3C's release to perform lead single.

QueenGaga
37 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I focking hate it at this moment that Gaga is not talking about ANYTHING. She is not communicating with us anymore about her projects and upcoming music directions. She is ignoring the focking fact that her little monster, who brought here where she is aka sitting on a horse in a miljonairs villa, waiting for here. Sorry, i am very frustrated lately because i love her since day one and i feel a connection between us, like, monsters forever. But it seems more and more that she is doing her own thing without having us involved. She just don't care anymore. And i am done with all the people who are saying "she needs time" "she doesn't hype" blablabla. Is it not the fantastic thing ever to communicate while creating and share moments? Gosh, i am so done with her at this moment. 

Gaga is very sensitive right now. After ARTPOP she couldn't communicate to us properly cause we didn't stick with her and instead started the rant that "ARTPOP era and album sucked". She is confused between the Stefani/Gaga thing and she's taking her time to be herself and give us the perfect pop album. She does care for us that's why she's working hard. She's only trying to portray that she isn't working on the album and it's almost done (on mixing stage). Give her time and have faith. She doesn't want to talk about anything cause she doesn't want things to happen like ARTPOP again and she isn't revealing much. Remember, 4+ copies of ARTPOP were illegally downloaded.

BlackJudas

We have to stop thinking every song recorded will have a place on the album.

Arizona Sky
2 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

I think the album is coming on October 21.

That's when the lead single is coming. Album on November 18

Arizona Sky

Single on October, album on November. You heard it here first. Interscope isn't gonna skip out on the holiday sales, the album is definitely coming Q4. This is when record labels put out their biggest albums. I believe Mark when he said their goal is to put the record out by year-end. I think they could have the single on August for the VMAs, but after seeing Adele with 25, Gaga's label may want to follow that route with a single only one month before the album.

Archived