💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 is close enough to touch

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

QueenGaga

Gaga is currently filming AHS6 and her priority is acting right now. I'm sure she wouldn't take the pressure of acting and creating her biggest album yet at once. :v:

Gaga and Ronson have spent too much time together this year in the studio working on LG5 and Mark Ronson is about to start his tour in August. If he tours and produces an album at the same time he'll be in a big mess. So we can presume by August his songs on the album will be done. :stalkga:

Diane warren also produced a few tracks and through her statement,"I have done a few songs with Gaga and she loves them, hope they'll be on the album" she imply's that they're finished.:diane:

DJWS has also produced tracks on LG5 and also imply's they're finished by tweeting,"I have heard it" which means he has heard few of the finished tracks. :emma:

Gaga and Redone have been in the studio a lot as well. Redone says he's made 8 tracks which might or might not be on the album (hope they do) and Gaga was doing some mixing on January same time she was in studio with redone so basically she was mixing the redone songs. :hor:

Elton John said he heard songs like "Yoü and I" and the iconic "Bad Romance" meaning those redone songs are finished and some others too. :firega:

Lady Gaga has officially been enlisted on the list of 2016 upcoming releases and the Elton John "next year" thing might be thing from Gaga to trick us. C3C also comes out in August so after she's done with releasing it Gaga can always release her first single. :rockstar:

Good Morning America also left only one date on their list of summer performers which is August 19 and that is most probably a C3C performanceThe VMA's are held at NYC later also in August and after C3C performance on Good Morning America, Gaga will most probably perform her first single on the VMA's.:woot:

If the first single comes out in September after the VMA performance, Gaga can always release the album in October/November/December which is end of the year like Elton said. Gaga will keep a short and simple tour for C3C this year and a huge LG5 tour next year.:woohoo:

Conclusion: Gaga has almost finished LG5 (90-95%) and C3C is most probably being worked on. She is going to tour (a small one) C3C this year and the LG5 tour will begin next year. :staymad: 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGaga
Just now, dannydevito said:

no lg5 will never be released and you know it

I'm spreading hope :grr: #staypositive 

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

C3C also comes out in August

no one confirmed this!

Jewelsnauras
1 minute ago, fashion monster said:

I don't think C3C will be out before LG5. 

It probably will, but C3C isn't going to be promoted like C2C was, since LG5 is her main focus musically.

GloZell Green

I think the album is coming on October 21.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

August Blue

I think she just doesnt care anymore .about making the album of the decade or best yet .. It will be done when it will be done and i dont think she cares anymore :emma:

Gohan
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Nah

To the ah

To the no, no, no

bulking_up_for_bucks__then_things_change

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived