💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga songs...

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

..would you recommend to someone who only knows her hits? What songs stick out as her best non-singles?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Almost all of TFM plus Hair & Gypsy. (And some others too)

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

T3ARS

Summerboy

Brown Eyes 

Hair

Monster

MANiCURE

I have to ease them into Gaga. If anyone goes in unprepared, they'll lose their scalp. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

VOLANTIS

Heavy Metal Lover

Gypsy

Sexxx Dreams

Venus

Scheiße 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

GagasFilthyPop

Starstruck

Boys Boys Boys

Paper Gangsta

Summerboy

Monster

Heavy Metal Lover

Sexxx Dreams

MANiCURE

Gypsy

Some other good ones are: Dance In The Dark, So Happy I Could Die, Goverment Hooker, Hair, Scheiße, Electric Chapel, Bad Kids, Aura, Venus, Donatella, and Mary Jane Holland.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

Duella Dvil

I'd have to know them personally and what they enjoy. Do they wanna hear vocals? Clever use of underhanded darkness? Good lyrics? Great hooks? Rock and Roll? Instrumental uniqueness? Stretching her own boundaries? Etc...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Helxig

I think a lot of ARTPOP is easily digestible... even though the fans give it a really hard time. I think the GP would've lapped up almost every song on the album. It depends what kind of person you're trying to show her music to though. Her music varies a lot!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

kabirartfling

I mean TEOG alone would make them interested in her:flutter:, but apart from it, Hair is a gp friendly BOP:woohoo:, also ARTPOP (song) is very different and some may love it:worship2:

Songs you should NOT suggest :toofunny: would be heavy metal lover, schiesse, aura:smh:, venus, sexxx dreams:udidnt:, teeth and definately not bloody mary:deadbanana:!

Give your love to me

Antonio

Again Again

Speechless

Aura (The chorus only:laughga:)

Princess Die and The Queen

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

JamJams
8 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

I mean TEOG alone would make them interested in her:flutter:, but apart from it, Hair is a gp friendly BOP:woohoo:, also ARTPOP (song) is very different and some may love it:worship2:

Songs you should NOT suggest :toofunny: would be heavy metal lover, schiesse, aura:smh:, venus, sexxx dreams:udidnt:, teeth and definately not bloody mary:deadbanana:!

:laughga: I WOULD suggest Heavy Metal Lover, Scheiße, Aura, Veus Sexxx Dreams and teeth!! they are all my personal Favs! :fthis: 

Although I do agree on not suggesting Bloody Mary :toofunny: 

bluffin with ur muffin

TimisaMonster

I play the Aura Demo, Heavy Metal Lover, Venus, Scheisse, Starstruck, Mary Jane Holland, Dance in the Dark, Bloody Mary, etc... :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

kabirartfling
18 minutes ago, JamJams said:

:laughga: I WOULD suggest Heavy Metal Lover, Scheiße, Aura, Veus Sexxx Dreams and teeth!! they are all my personal Favs! :fthis: 

Although I do agree on not suggesting Bloody Mary :toofunny: 

They are all my personal favs too but these songs are a bit too gaga for the poor souls, i remember my friend saying 'what rubbish song' at heavy metal lover :giveup:...lets just say he is not my friend anymore..

Give your love to me

JamJams
2 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

They are all my personal favs too but these songs are a bit too gaga for the poor souls, i remember my friend saying 'what rubbish song' at heavy metal lover :giveup:...lets just say he is not my friend anymore..

@ ur friend :fthis: :fthis: you made the right choice honey :rip:

bluffin with ur muffin

Archived