Gaga and Dalai Lama at Nations Mayors Conference

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

Miel
1 hour ago, AgusPop said:

who cares FREE TIBET CHINA IMPERIALIST

1 hour ago, BrothaGaga said:

then i need to read up more on tibet/hongkong vs. mainland china :D

Yeah, I need to pull up more research on that. The last I heard was that mainland China has awful control over Tibet. And yet, a lot of comments on her instagram posts are going on and on about the Dalai Lama is a terrorist to people in Tibet. And yet I'm not sure if those are biased posts from Chinese commenters.

God, midkey messy.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP
54 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

The meltdown from Chinese fans on Instagram are even bigger than any meltdown in GGD history :air:

LG 5 should be called'Meltdowns' :icega:

COME ON GAYS!!

AgusPop
58 minutes ago, Miel said:

Yeah, I need to pull up more research on that. The last I heard was that mainland China has awful control over Tibet. And yet, a lot of comments on her instagram posts are going on and on about the Dalai Lama is a terrorist to people in Tibet. And yet I'm not sure if those are biased posts from Chinese commenters.

God, midkey messy.

Dalai Lama a terrorist? OMG :saladga:

1.2 million Tibetans were killed by The Chinese Empire!

for your research:

https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=TIBET+invasion&safe=off&bih=604&biw=1280&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJvOCXvMbNAhVBgpAKHT6ECHoQ_AUICCgB#tbm=isch&tbs=rimg%3ACRMcDRlwXqprIjh32ntyZE4TWriG-ftZ6khMtSP2IRzZj6ocS_1gqJKu69NFhyXkRVwXP8_1mhzkt2RUWm99Z_1Amh0pCoSCXfae3JkThNaEfCkqw5znMg3KhIJuIb5-1nqSEwRnf5gjeBiJzsqEgm1I_1YhHNmPqhEPb5t2QIjIvCoSCRxL-Cokq7r0EezVftxsvBraKhIJ0WHJeRFXBc8R9SezwsNj9SIqEgnz-aHOS3ZFRRGCNaGEuaDefCoSCab31n8CaHSkEagomDq3Fvgo&q=TIBET invasion&safe=off

btw, The Chinese Government has control over the Internet and google, it is very likely that the Chinese People do not have access to these images

ItsTommyBitch

Is this actually worth watching? :duck: Someone tell me before I devote time to a bunch of pleonastic comments about kindness being important :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

2ndTimeAround

Poor Chinese must have not watched the video and missed the memo on kindness! Beautifully spoken by Gaga, this will be a huge impact for her career in the US + rest of world who watches. She's got a brain on her that girl, and i almost feel shes going to come back with an album to change the world. The world is getting darker, so hopefully she can bring the world into the light with her music and spread these words everywhere she goes. I don't see Katy or Taylor advocating for real issues like gaga does! #proudmonster. 

The Surrealist

She spoke about pulling the darkness into the light and that's exactly what she is doing with her work.

Lord Temptation
6 hours ago, T E A said:

@Lord Temptation you've made it to the papers. 

Appearing in the press to promote kindness and mindfulness is the thing now.

Didymus
9 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Is this actually worth watching? :duck: Someone tell me before I devote time to a bunch of pleonaic comments about kindness being important :giveup: 

It's not lol

ItsTommyBitch
46 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It's not lol

I didn't think so :emma:

Honestly the only way I would've watched would've been if she made some kind of important announcement about future plans for the BTW Foundation or something :laughga: 

Thanks for telling me though :sara: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived