Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Britney's Very Own ANTI Experience

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Poor Brit :S

I feel like her signature sound is a bad technique that's ruined her singing voice over the years.

I can't believe they couldn't do something with her vocals though... She's usually auto-tuned to hell and back any way so how could that be that un-useable?

Britney has a pretty nice voice, she still does but she feels nervous and she feels like people judge her too much (which they do). Even if she sings live the media will criticize her like they almost killed her in January 2008. The reason why I respect Britney still is because she's writing her new album and she has more involvement on this album than her previous albums since In The Zone. I also like that she doesn't deal with hollywood drama. She's one of the nicest people in the industry along with Gaga. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Gosh the fact that anyone believed it is so sad.. How can they film a music video.. But not like britneys vocals.. Like wtf? :saladga:

Didymus

Anyone still buying "a source" The Sun articles these days..

Wasn't it against the rules to post their article a while back? :air:

Killa

If regular non.fans read this...it's laughable since it's Britney vocals. Would the Sun lie ahahah

Awakened M

"via The Sun" 
I knew something didn't smell right.:green:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

holy scheisse

If this was real :stalkga:

music shouldn't be stressful to make:stalkga:

unless it's just a product, and not art :stalkga:

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

If this was real 

music shouldn't be stressful to make

unless it's just a product, and not art 

Obviously it's not true art lol, Britneys music is a product. Something a corporation puts together.

im a huge Stan of Britney, but I'm honest about the fact she's basically the professional wrestling of pop music. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Why is that a problem now? Didn't they just take Myah Marie for BJ? lmao

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

I highly doubt this is real, she's too busy doing what? She posts on instagram every day that she's going to the beach, the pool etc. :awkney:

gonna call this fake.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Hurem

The Sun

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, EvilCat said:

Re record ? Didnt they already shoot the music video :sis:

You don't need to have the final version of the song to shoot the MV.

Harry
7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Yes that is true but it only really goes for songs that aren't fully mixed/mastered yet... I can see it being quite difficult to lip synch to a song in a video if the finished vocals aren't even there yet.

The Child
3 hours ago, Hurem said:

Britney always shoot the mv when the song is completely done.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Hurem
3 hours ago, Harry said:

Yes that is true but it only really goes for songs that aren't fully mixed/mastered yet... I can see it being quite difficult to lip synch to a song in a video if the finished vocals aren't even there yet.

Nah, according to the photos from the shooting, there will be dancing in the MV and lip-syncing won't be the most crucial part of it (i.e. Wrecking Ball, if you know what I mean). Re-recording vocals would probably mean just trying to get her to sound better or idk what, the song and lyrics stay the same. :huh:

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived