💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

My Gaga documentaries are back!

Stephen

Featured Posts

Ronk

Could you post the links to the videos?  I remember how great they are, but can't find them on vimeo now.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk

Bump.  Steve's documentaries should be pinned, actually.  They are an important insight into Gaga's career.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Nirvana
22 hours ago, Ronk said:

Could you post the links to the videos?  I remember how great they are, but can't find them on vimeo now.

this, I'd love to watch all these but couldn't find them on vimeo for some reason... :shrug:

YEEEESSS these should be mandatory viewing for new members tbh :woohoo:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Stephen
23 hours ago, Ronk said:

1 hour ago, PennyroyalTea said:

this, I'd love to watch all these but couldn't find them on vimeo for some reason... :shrug:

Did you guys watch the video in the OP? I explain that you can only download them, not stream. And there's a link in the description of the video.

Nirvana
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Did you guys watch the video in the OP? I explain that you can only download them, not stream. And there's a link in the description of the video.

...I was going to log in and comment this after watching video, but you were faster! Definitely going to download them later today! Cannot wait to watch them, thank you for your hard work! :wub:

Archived