Gohan

Featured Posts

Gohan

Just a friendly reminder. Wonderful video ๐Ÿ’—

ย 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Teri Hatcher

talent always wins

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

RAMROD

I thought that is obvious.

tumblr_inline_nzuds5r00P1rpv0j7_540.gif

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Gohan
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I thought that is obvious.

tumblr_inline_nzuds5r00P1rpv0j7_540.gif

Well tell that to the little hamsters that think she should be perfect all the damn time and that she doesn't poop

corn%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bcob%2B%2Bgirl%2Bbald.g

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

RAMROD
Just now, Gohan said:

Well tell that to the little hamsters that think she should be perfect all the damn time and that she doesn't poop

They obsessed with charts too?

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Lord Temptation

Gaga is way more human than we will ever be. We're actually the robotic ones.

Miel

But according to the BTWB, she's actually a space renegade creature of unknown origin with revolutionary political intent.

I am not an alien, I am not a woman. I am not a man. I am not a human. And I am certainly not a creature of your government. I have infiltrated your city to tell you I am you. I am all your hopes. Iโ€™m all your dreams. Iโ€™m your fears, little monsters, your insecurities. Everything you love about yourself, everything you hate. I am your potential. I am you.

--------------------------------------------

I kid. I love the tribute video. It's absolutely heartwrenching to see so much of what we saw of her in retrospect. Like, to live in a time where things were so wild in the Gaga world, and she just wasn't happy- she was literally depressed, and probably at her worst in a long, long time.

No matter my opinions of her work and what she plans to do now, I'm glad that she is, at least, in a better place. I know, person to person, that depression never really goes away like that. Hell, the likelihood of her taking medication to maintain is probably fairly likely. But, just the fact that she feels like she's in a better chapter in life? I mean, all the power to her. I'm so happy for her.

3 points in and ready for more

Princess Die

I can't with the people on this site who question her authenticity. If they stopped to think and remember that she reads this site a lot they would probably ease up a little. I can imagine her feelings getting pretty hurt with some of the threads on here and that's really starting to trouble me. Maybe I am over thinking it, but it's likely the case.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. โค

Bradley
45 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Gaga is way more human than we will ever be. We're actually the robotic ones.

The accuracy.

BlahForever1
1 hour ago, Gohan said:

I DIED watching your gifย :giveup:

OT: People in this fandom expect way too much of Gaga nearly all the time, they forget she's human and does the best she can for both us and for her.

weed

I saw that video on Facebook a few days ago and it just hit me about her career and how insane it was... Like she was EVERYWHERE, slaying EVERYTHING, and she has thousands of iconic looks. She's truly a legendย 

crisTEAne
4 hours ago, Princess Die said:

I can't with the people on this site who question her authenticity. If they stopped to think and remember that she reads this site a lot they would probably ease up a little. I can imagine her feelings getting pretty hurt with some of the threads on here and that's really starting to trouble me. Maybe I am over thinking it, but it's likely the case.

as she says at the end of the video: when i leave those hateful threads i know that at least one person believes in her and that at least one person believes in me. what we have is forever.ย :nick:ย 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived